2008 Smart fortwo

Good little car by Russ NJ on 08/23/2012. Trim: 2008 Smart fortwo, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Excellent car for local driving
Cons: Not good for long trips. bouncy
Overall review: good
A great head turner and talk piece by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2008 Smart fortwo passion, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is everything opp of what you will think
Cons: a/c blower fan has problems from time to time. nothing major
Overall review: It is a very good buy for the money and you will not be disappointed .
AWSOME CAR by nana on 05/11/2011. Trim: 2008 Smart fortwo passion, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I haven't found anything not to like.
Cons: I haven't found anything not to like.
Overall review: Excellent handling, riding, just a great car all around.
the best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/10/2009. Trim: 2008 Smart fortwo passion, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned VWs, Alfas, Range Rovers,Chevys, Toyotas, Hondas - this little two seater is the best head turner in the US. Get one and watch every person give you a smile, a thumbs up, a snicker, a comment about whether is comes with attachments to mow your lawn, and yes almost every girl asks you to look inside or a ride. Want to bring happieness to the world around you and have total strangers ask you questions ?Buy one you will not regret it.. Sips gas..$25.oo every two weeks! 240 miles a tank for me.
Cons: none
Overall review: excellent
The ultimate Freeway Mosquito! by Bob from Beaumont, CA. on 01/05/2009. Trim: 2008 Smart fortwo passion, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Rather than repeat the many obvious virtues numerous others have stated about the SMART, I want to comment on my overall experiences driving this outstanding vehicle. I take issue with those who limit SMART'S performance to city and small town driving. I have to commute twenty five miles utilizing the Freeway system in California. SMART handels 70+ MPH with no effort at all! Acceleration at higher speeds is very good. The three cylinder engine is especially responsive at the higher speeds. Regarding the minor complaints I read about, such as SMART lacking cruise control, etc., I view SMART as a DRIVER'S car!. The Pros far outweigh the Cons by a long shot!
Cons: Cons? Aren't Cons people whom have been convicted of something? Oh, I'm sorry! We were talking about the SMART CAR weren't we. I am happy to say that I am not aware of any Cons with this car. If I did find something to complain about the SMART, I probably wouldn't care anyway!
Overall review: I give at least three impromptu "Demos" on a daily basis! Everybody likes, or loves this car! I don't dare sit in the car too long after I park it, or I risk giving a seminar to a passerby. The engineering that went into this vehicle left nothing out of the equation. Every inch of the car shows an ongoing thought process that left nothing to chance from the exterior design to the most inner workings of the engine and drivetrain as well as interior creature comforts. If everybody drove a SMART CAR, OPEC would fold up their tents and go home! Opps, sorry again---those are their homes!