2009 Mitsubishi Galant

2009 Mitsubishi Galant Prices
2009 Mitsubishi Galant Fuel Economy
Great Car for the Money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/06/2012. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Galant, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The well appointed interior is roomy and stylish. It is a nice, smooth riding, midsized car at an affordable price. This may be the best kept secret on the road.
Cons: The cloth interior doesn't wear well and shows every spot. While it has nice pick up for getting on and off the highway, the ride around town isn't as smooth - and the gas mileage for driving in the city is not the best.
Overall review: I really like this car. I was looking at similar makes/models and none compared in terms of features per dollars spent. It is realiable and comfortable. I love that I bought this car for less than $13k a few years ago, and with the current mileage at less than 40k, I still have the balance of the 5 years/50,000 mile warranty left. How can you beat that?
The Sailing Car. by Fernando on 11/13/2010. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Galant Sport Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Value for the price. Beautiful design.All modern features are there.It sails like a ship or air plane. Every day I drive it from Highway to off road path on the way to my construction site and it handles well on both surfaces. Powerful A/C.
Cons: The engine can be even more silent on low gear. The powerful A/C would have been supplied with rear outlet for better distribution.
Overall review: For the price range it gives very satisfying experience. After using a 1974 model Galant for ten years long time ago this is my 2nd Galant. It has its own character.I think Galant is a different breed on its own.
Love My Galants! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 3rd Galant, and I love it! My first one I bought used with 143,000 miles, and never had problems with it. I sold the car with well over 200,000 miles, and it ran for a long time after. It ended up being totaled in an accident. 2nd one, bought brand new off the lot, the dealer was a pain, but I also had this car for 6 years. Never had a problem with it, and I hit a deer and totaled it. My insurance company paid for the repairs since they are such reliable cars. After totaling it, I still had no problems with it. Sold it and it is still running. I personally know both purchasers. Loved the 1st and 2nd, so I bought a 3rd.
Cons: Hmm....? Nothing!
Overall review: Drives great. Low maintenance. Good gas mileage. Great car. Maybe a 4th in the future!
Nicer Every Year - my 5TH by Joe F. Elwood, Il on 09/17/2009. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Galant Sport Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Price, Package, acceleration, dealer assistance, a 4 cyl. engine that does what most 6's don't, the first cloth heated seats I have seen (work very well), the appearance package with 18 inch wheels, and very nice color combinations.
Cons: Gas Milage could be better, however, the acceleration for a 4 banger is the equalizer. What ever happened to white and red interiors in any mass produced car?
Overall review: Best bang for buck in class. Consumer reports auto issues are greatly flawed. I have found many mistakes on many of the vehicles they rate including, they are not bright enough to compare apples against apples much of the time. Even if you do not know but a little above average about vehicles you can see how misguided they are or how subjective they can be. I also know that the last review before the 2008/09 year on the Galant was in 2004?????
Awsome Car! by Natty on 08/07/2009. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Runs great. Beautiful design. Comfortable interior.
Cons: Nothing major.
Overall review: My first car ever was a 2004 Galant and I had it for 5 years without ANY issues what so ever. I got my 2009 Galant few months ago and I love it. Great car!