2008 Lexus IS F

Fast 4 door! by malujerry on 05/29/2010. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS F 8-Speed Direct, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've had this car for a year. I compared this to the M3 and C63 which were costing me about $15k more after options. I have absolutely NO regrets now!
Cons: The back seats are small, ride is a little stiff/bouncey, and this car is heavy. Being an automatic used to be a negative, but now I will not go back to manual after learning how to use these shift paddles.
Overall review: I can't recommend anything else that's faster and worth the price difference besides the GTR.
Speed and comfort by Froiegn Lover on 10/07/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS F 8-Speed Direct, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this car is fast and comfortable, Im young with a need for speed, and the 461 hps in this car satisfies my needs
Cons: I actually wish that i would have gotten the wood trim.
Overall review: This Car is amazing! Im only 18 and have had 2 lexus', the gs 450 and now the is-f, this car is very fast, and comfortable, but not as smooth as my old GS, Id recommend this car to anyone, whos looking for speed and comfort!
Bueller: If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up by BB from Fort Worth, TX on 09/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS F 8-Speed Direct, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Heaven. The car is the single most fun thing I've ever been in. The interior is top-notch Lexus quality where no expense was spared. The exterior styling is very distinctive and has turned many heads my direction. The valets love to drive it almost as much as I do. Very sporty and easy to drive. I can't wait to take it out to the track and open it up. One of the best things about it, though, is how Lexus blended their top-of-the-line quality with a super-fast sports car. Most sports cars feel boxy and confining, but Lexus does a very good job keeping the luxury feel while making it racy and exciting to drive.
Cons: Some people that ride with me (read: my wife) complain about how low to the ground it is and how bumpy the ride is. It's a sports car. It's supposed to be stiff. It is considerably less bouncy than most sports cars I've ridden in. I got to drive a Mustang Cobra for a weekend once and *that* was a bumpy ride.
Overall review: Outstanding. Don't think about it. Just buy it.
i love my IS-F by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/02/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS F 8-Speed Direct, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The most amzing vehicle ever built got it in may in blue stunning and ride like a bentley ride is great love it only 863 miles on buy from arlington lexus in illinois.performance is incredibleas. fast as a corvette.
Cons: nothing but wish i got the white inside.
Overall review: best sport car on the market.
Phoenomal Car!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/01/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS F 8-Speed Direct, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, performance, options, you name it. Everything you could ask for and expect in a Lexus.
Cons: Would have been nice if it had the burl wood interior option for more of a luxury touch.
Overall review: This is an awesome vehicle, bought it in Feb in the Mercury Silver Metallic with black leather. I love it, you can't go wrong with a Lexus.