2009 Toyota Corolla

Katon333 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Cons: none
Overall review: great
Good Little Car by Roger A. Chesterfield,MO on 12/29/2012. Trim: 2009 Toyota Corolla S 4-Spd AT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I ordered my 2009 Corolla S about 5 years ago . I love the Med. Red Met. paint: best paint finish I've ever had. The car just hit the 45000 mile mark when I replaced the front Brake Pads & cleaned the Rear Drums $105 at an Ind. Shop. Replaced Battery at 42000. I think this is nice car for the price; rides great; handles good with Michelin Pilot Exaltos . I like to drive hard & I don't baby my cars thats why I only get 28MPG. If you give it a kick in the gas it will get up and go; just don't expect much if you put 4 people in the car with the AC on..
Cons: More squeaks & rattles than I expected to have . The Bridgestone Turanzas that came on the car were shot at 21000. The Dealer found an alingment problem and repaired it under warranty.
Overall review: Very cheap car to maintain. Great low cost transportation & great resale value.
Your Mom by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Corolla XLE 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the general set up of the car and size of the vehicle.
Cons: This car has been nothing but problematic. Has been to the dealer for 3 different things besides oil changes and still under 14k miles. Resale value has plummeted beyond belief. The sad thing about it is, that you can see how great the car could be, if they had used quality parts it would be an amazing car.
Overall review: Save your money buy something else.
gets a V G from me by Dan on 01/12/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great MPG 39 MPG + HWY/Cruse , Good on trips, plenty of room for 2, Great service from Dealer, Had a 06 previously, it was rhe same as the 09. Have had Toyotas for over 30 years with very few problems All models.
Cons: Dislike clock mixed with temp, and MPG data.
Overall review: Will buy another some day.