2009 Toyota Camry

TOYOTA SE IS A WINNER by TECHNICIAN on 04/02/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Camry SE 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car is well thought out , handles very good much better than my 2005 xle . There is more room in the front and rear of car. 5-11 and can stetch my legs driving. heater controls are easy . I believe in the KIS example . Keep it simple. a bit sporty.
Cons: The 2.4 a bit under powered on hills the new 2.5 is much more snappy. I had a chance to drive one thought it was a v-6. I had to look uder the hood to verify it was a 4.
Overall review: Having owned a dozen TOYOTA'S this is my second favorite next to the 1995 AVALON.
camry works for me by big guns from texas on 07/26/2009. Trim: 2009 Toyota Camry LE V6 6-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: looks good, handles great, responds when asked, comfortable and reasonably quiet. Very dependable and hassle free.
Cons: no compass
Overall review: Excellent vehicle and great value.
Test Drive Others First by DSM Pouter on 01/23/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Camry LE 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nothing.
Cons: Have owned many cars. This is my first Toyota. I purchased this car as an economical, comfortable vehicle. Neither of these expectations have been met. The car is horribly under powered, and does not deliver the mpg I would expect. The seats are very soft and if you have a bad back you will have a worse one after driving this car.
Overall review: I will never own another Toyota.
"The Dream Machine" by Easy Driver from Texas on 04/25/2009. Trim: 2009 Toyota Camry XLE 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am very pleased with this car. I like the gas mileage(33-35 mpg) when you use the cruise and run at 65 mph. It is a pleasure to drive, in town and on the interstate. I like the styling of this car, the soft leather seats, no hands cell phone use, space in the trunk, plenty of room for passengers in the back seat, and the available information on the instrument panel(dash).
Cons: At the present time I do not have any dislikes with this car.
Overall review: I have been a Honda buyer(1987-2001) I bought my first Camray in 2003. The Camray is a much better car with more features and I believe, better styling. My 2009 Camry is better than the 2003. I could not ask for more then this car delivers.
Great Car - Great Value by rnesh00 on 04/18/2009. Trim: 2009 Toyota Camry LE 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It gets great gas mileage, it is very comfortable, there is a lot of room inside and the trunk is huge. I love this car.
Cons: The bling spot is bigger than other cars I have owned
Overall review: This is a great car. We got a good price, and we get great gas mileage. We have kids, so it is very roomy and comfortable for us.