2008 Bentley Continental GT

2008 Bentley Continental GT Prices
2008 Bentley Continental GT Fuel Economy
Less than the Best Bentley - Continental GTC 2008 by Larry from Palm Springs on 01/02/2013. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling is excellent but that is not paramount to me. Safety, comfort of driving and ease of operation are paramount with safety as number one. CON: Finally, the manual is poorly written. I have decades of education but had to go to the dealer to have the remote control for the garage set. A simple sentence would have made the difference, " first set the car to the remote control THEN use the car to set the rolling code on the garage door." It takes a few seconds on the SL.
Cons: I find the drivers seating and comfort incredibly poor. The arm rests are in my way when I drive and if I have something in the cup holder I am confined. This is my first Bentley after driving MB SL's since 1975. Although the SL is smaller than the continental GTC the driver seating is perfect. Additionally, there must be something better to do with the back "seat". Someone would have to be legless to sit there. At the moment, I certainly would not buy another Bentley and may go back to the SL
Overall review: Test drive more than a few blocks before buying. I tested in LA traffic. Not a good idea!
Too expensive for me by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/14/2009. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I don't own a Bentley, but I've seen pictures and the car looks great. Colors are not the most interesting choices, although, if you drive a Bentley, colors shouldn't matter. The interior design is awesome in the magazine, but I haven't sat on them and can't tell you them comport level.
Cons: I dislike the price, this car should be affordable, maybe around 25K-30K sounds about right! I saw a Bentley accelarating on the highway ramp and seems very slow and the color was hideous.
Overall review: Overall the car seems like a very good car. I'd like to own one so I can be more accurate with my review.
A practical supercar by OnlyTheBest from Tampa, FL on 08/15/2009. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a very practical "supercar": the performance is off the charts, the ride, braking and handling are also more than impressive. A big surprise was the generous trunk size which can carry a realistic amount of luggage for 2 (or more) adults. Then there is the fact that it is a Bentley after all, with all which that implies in terms of leather, wood trim and all other refinements. Moreover, my local Bentley dealer (DEW Luxury Motorcars) treats me like royalty whenever the car needs attention.
Cons: Of course, the fuel economy leaves much to be desired, but I'm sure you knew that already. What I found most surprising though was the lack of personal storage space. Even the customary sunglasses storage is absent! Also, if you use the front armrests, then forget about using the cupholders. My biggest gripe though is the fact that the display and features of the navigation system are, to say the least, archaic, particularly when compared to what is available in cars costing a fraction of the price. Furthermore, even though the audio system sounds great, the factory iPod integration gives you NO information whatsoever about the track being played!!
Overall review: Overall, this is one great car! Despite the shortcomings in terms of personal storage space and an archaic onboard computer/navigation system, this car performs better than advertised and delivers said performance with ease, class and grace. I thoroughly recommend it!
Review ID: #541951 Is this review offensive?
Just another of my cars by SB in NC on 04/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice car but has some handling issues over 170 mph
Cons: My dealer is a donkey.
Overall review: I like the car, my wife hates it. Control placement is hap-hazzard.
Ultamite luxury by Dr., Toronto on 02/20/2008. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LIKE EVERY THING
Cons: fUEL ECONOMY
Overall review: Good