2008 Kia Sedona

A good van by Ed on 02/10/2009. Trim: 2008 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very Roomy. Lots of places to put things.
Cons: The gas milage. Have never had a van with such poor gas milage.
Overall review: It's a good vehicle and very quiet.
Very nice Minivan for the money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/08/2012. Trim: 2008 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good milage fast acceleration
Cons: Turning while accelerating.
Overall review: Overall it has been a problem free vehicle for us. Very convienent
Excellent Minivan by Doncan, York, PA on 05/06/2011. Trim: 2008 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: EXCELLENT family vehicle. Very quiet and comfortable. Lots of space. Very reliable so far. Powerful engine/transmision combo. Can travel cross country with ease.
Cons: I'm a man, I'm supossed to hate minivans; right ??????
Overall review: Excellent buy at a reasonable price. Buy one if you care more about how you invest your hard earned $$$ rather than just owning a brand W, X or Y vehicle.
Best Van on the Market by Woozie78 in Clearwater, FL on 07/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What don't I like? I got the upgraded with everything available, DVD, 6 disc changer, leather seats and trim, remote doors, etc. I love this van!!! The exterior also has this coating on it so that any dirt litterally wipes off with a paper towel!
Cons: Minor things only. I wish I could have gotten the remote starter but that is not available with the remote doors and lift gate and I would have liked a jack for my Zune.
Overall review: I think that this is the perfect vehicle. There's more than enough room for everything, the controls are very convenient, and my nephew loves the DVD. For a family with two disabled people this is perfect!! Even though I'm young I don't feel like I'm driving a "mom" van. Plus the ten year warranty, what's not to love?
A SUPRISING VAN by JAY FROM PEACH CREEK WEST VIRGINIA on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2008 Kia Sedona, Owned 2 years.
Pros: THIS VAN GIVES GREAT PERFORMANCE IT RIDES AND DRIVES LIKE ITS ON RAIL , I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND THIS IS EXCELLENT NO BODY ROLL IN CURVES WITH THE MOUNTAINS WITH 6 OR 7 IT STILL GETS A RESPECTABLE 22 MILES PER GALLON ON ROAD TRIPS WE SEEN 28 MILES PER GAL OUR KIA SEDONA 2008 ALSO HAS 250 HORSE POWER WE WOULD BUY ANOTHER IT WILL BE OUR THIRD....
Cons: THE BACK SIDE WINDOWS DON'T OPEN
Overall review: BUY ONE OR AT LEAST RENT ONE FOR A DAY YOU'LL BE HOOKED