1988 Honda Civic

1988 Honda Civic pictures are not available
1988 Honda Civic Prices
1988 Honda Civic Fuel Economy
Perfect Race Car by FLAMIN' 5 Tucson on 11/05/2009. Trim: 1988 Honda Civic LX sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I own this car and actually use it as a dirt track race car...so it has very good handling, acceleration, and excellent braking! I only paid $150 for this car and it has 240,000+ miles!
Cons: hard to get to some parts on the car
Overall review: i recommend this vehicle
This is the best little car! by thevegasstyleguy on 08/02/2008. Trim: 1988 Honda Civic DX sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought it a week ago at auction for $700. I put almost $2000 in it replacing everything because I'm going back to school and just want a little car that will last for 2-4yrs. It's so much faster than I ever imagined! It corners flat and the room inside is more than enough for my 6' 1" 210lb self. The manual trans is silky. Easiest I've ever used. No electric windows or anything. I am amazed at this car and don't understand why economy cars had to get SO big. The trunk is HUGE, much bigger than my friends small and sport cars. I love it!
Cons: Honestly, nothing.
Overall review: I highly suggest anyone needing a great cheap car check this out instead of hooking yourself with payments on a new small car.
My baby by k-man, Billings montana on 05/02/2007. Trim: 1988 Honda Civic CRX Si, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Awesome, Great gas mileage. has lots of potential to look good and with a 170,000 runs perfect.
Cons: no power steering,
Overall review: 9+, If u get one that is not for racing or that has been racing modified you will keep it forever
Reliable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/26/2007. Trim: 1988 Honda Civic DX sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Surprising amount of leg room.
Cons: Too low to the ground.
Overall review: Reliable car the will run forever.
The Affordable sports car by Andrew, WI on 04/24/2007. Trim: 1988 Honda Civic CRX Si, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Nice sporty car that is very affordable. Great handling and power for its size. Very reliable and trustworthy 210,000+ trouble free miles. Top Speed of 135+ mp/h.
Cons: Starting to do the inevitable after 19 years rusting
Overall review: Great reliable car that has great amounts of power for its size and handles great.