2008 Kia Sorento

2008 Kia Sorento Prices
2008 Kia Sorento Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
vefry good by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/03/2009. Trim: 2008 Kia Sorento LX 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: seats are most comfortable styling good view of road good storage in hatch just love this suv needs better gas mialage
Cons: gas mailage
Overall review: love it
BEST BARGIN by happy buyer, stole last of the 2008s on 04/29/2009. Trim: 2008 Kia Sorento LX 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: omg the price. Best bang for the buck for a 15/20 mpg mid size SUV. Nothing comes close.
Cons: NO 3rd row. Old style looking dash with no big fancy LCD screens or stuff. Kinda looks like my old 1992 ford taurus.
Overall review: 5yr bumper to bumper and 10yr powertrain warranty. Mine was one of last 2008 on lot. Sticker was 25k. I bought it for final selling price of 15k. I added leather seats ($1200) and extra warranty to make it 10yr bumper to bumper ($1000, I plan to keep this car to the end). Total out the door price was $18970. Not bad for a 10yr bumper mid SUV 4x4 with leather! Basically no other car comes with that package. Similiar equipped Hyundai Sante Fe I got priced at 20k out the door (but that has a 3rd row). Anywho, I am at least happy about the price I got this car for. It drives like an SUV, nothing spectacular and nothing bad. All is smooth...so far. But hopefully the warranty is a no hassle deal if it breaks. Note: dealer showed me even with a 15k sale price, KIA still profits 4k from the sale! WOW. Imagine paying sticker for the car...14k profit!
ICE ICE BABY (Kia Sorento EX) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/09/2014. Trim: 2008 Kia Sorento EX 4X4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought mine with 50k on it. I only test drove it a half a block and wanted it! It accellerates madly at any speed,handles very well for an suv and loves trailing the mountains in Pa. at our cabin! I go in my Kia to the trails while everyone is boating or on 4wheelers!! LOL! It does have a rough ride with one ore more passengers but i plan on getting shocks for my style of driving which is fast and rough.
Cons: The quality of the leather seats and trim is very generic and is wearing like paint on clothe!!! The premium stereo system goes up to 35 on the volume and is comparable to 10 on other factory systems i have heard.##AND to get an oil filter at any parts store i have to ask for one for a year newer otherwise u get two wrong choices!!!!!!!!!##
Overall review: Overall its a fun,fast reliable suv that is very sharp to look at (ice blue) and give a name! (ICE) lol.
Happy kia owner by Courtney from dayton on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2008 Kia Sorento LX 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort, style, price!
Cons: Gas mileage, paint scratches easily
Overall review: I have been wanting a Kia Sorento for years and I finally broke down and bought one. I bought it used with 50,000 miles. Best purchase I have ever made in a car aside from my 1992 Toyota corolla that lasted 298000 miles.
a great 4x4 SUV for a 4x2 price by Bob on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2008 Kia Sorento LX 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: just about everything including great purchase price
Cons: rides rougher than I'd like, hard to see the clock during daylight
Overall review: would definitely buy this vehicle again
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next