2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur Prices
2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur Fuel Economy
Ultimate by Carnut on 06/28/2008. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome car
Cons: None whatsoever
Overall review: I love Bentleys
The worst car of my life by Jerry on 06/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Probably the worst car I have ever owned. It has a little over 3000 miles on it and half of those miles were spent driving back and forth to the dealer for service. It was in their shop for over a month and I recently went back for an additional problem with the road leveling system. I'm told I have to drive The battery will die down and cause malfuntions in the computer system. I also have vibration in the steering wheel at 60 mph and above and they said it was because I didn't drive it enough. Bently sells an accessory that allows the owner to plug the car into an electical outlet in the garage when you're not using it for several days. Who needs this hassle at $182,000?
Cons: See above. The only thing I like is the styling. Sort of like an empty suit. The only think I like is the styling. Sort of like an empty suit.
Overall review: Awful car. Worse service department.