2008 Toyota Sequoia

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Best travel car I have ever owned. by Road Trip Queen on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4.7L 4X4, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The turn radius is fantastic, comfortable, great cargo capacity and love to use this car for road trips. Feel safe and hope this last as long as my other Toyota with over 240K miles on it. Had for 5 years and it has been trouble free. Will keep this car for as long as possible.
Cons: Radio - my fault I should have upgraded other than that there are no cons.
Overall review: Best vacation vehicle that I have owned. Would purchase another one if I had to replace this one.
Vacation car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The stereo and navigation is well, and love the television in the back seats
Cons: Not too much to dislike
Overall review: Great car
Lemon Sequoia by Will from New Mexico on 09/11/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Sequoia rolled off the line and was absolutely beautiful. The SUV handled well and has plenty of power and fuel economy was surprisingly not bad at all. The fit and finish was very good and you sit very high which I liked mucho!
Cons: The front end was a mess from the day I bought the SUV. Make sure you test drive it cause my SUV had a shake that Toyota tried to fix and eventually bought the Sequoia back. The Sequoia never left the service department! If the truck shakes when you test drive it pass on it or get ready to rock and roll every time you drive it.
Overall review: I still love the Toyota product but I think they have fallen to the new model blues that haunts so many auto makers. I am shocked that Toyota knows about this problem yet they still let you spend your money. Beware! I trusted Toyota and still will buy their product but drive their product before you buy it and not just around the block! Drive it on the highway and make sure it behaves.
great truck poor nav by brian from Edmond on 09/17/2011. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4X4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great car wonderful ride and the engine provides enough power for anything
Cons: The nav system is the only downside on the vehicle very poor
Overall review: Great truck with bad nav
Best SUV for the Money by Los Angeles on 05/23/2011. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 5.7L 4X4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Comfort, much needed leg room as we are tall and good headroom. Great for family trips. Love the turning radious and cargo space even when the third row is in use.
Cons: Not much, as others the gas but I seem to get pretty good mileage, not a real lead foot (try not to be)
Overall review: Love the look and handling. Nice replacement for our 4 Runner.
2 3 4 5 6  Next