2008 BMW 6-Series

Great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/03/2012. Trim: 2008 BMW 650i Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Style, power, quality
Cons: GPS could be better, cruise control id complicated
Overall review: Great car, will not trade.
real sharp in black by Robert on 05/04/2012. Trim: 2008 BMW 650i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i love the secure feeling of a heavy car, but the agileness along with the power and the quietness with the top up makes it a fabulous choice
Cons: no dislikes
Overall review: great for long distant driving and just enough sports car for fun in the sun.
What's not to love? 650i is 'da bomb! by Bill from Tampa Bay. on 10/06/2009. Trim: 2008 BMW 650i Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the way this car looks and handles. I've driven a 6-speed 911 cab for years, so changing models was a tough decision. I haven't been disappointed. And the full audio/electronics package is a breeze.
Cons: I haven't found anything to dislike. For some reason this car is the best kept secret out there.
Overall review: This is probably the best car I've owned in the 45 years I've been driving.
Best luxury convertible by OldGuy from Florida on 06/21/2009. Trim: 2008 BMW 650i Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my 2nd 6 series comvertible, prior was a 645. Car has been improved as to steering responsiveness and smoothness of auto transmission. This is the ONLY real adult 4 seater sports luxury convertible. Trunk is huge for this type and holds golf clubs easiily. Seats are very comfortable even for long trips. Smooth and powerful and handles wonderfully. I have owned most other makes, but this is the best. The I-drive is easy to llearn, if you give it some study. Bluetooth phone is clear and synchs immediately.
Cons: The runflats are a bit hard at low speeds, but then, they are run flats.
Overall review: Best of its type for an adult.
The Great Luxury Cruiser by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2008 BMW 650i Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great power and handeling. I also own a MB C55 AMG which is a bit faster, but the 650 has a softer ride and better handling than the C55. I would recommend this car to anyone, wether you want to use it for a short trip or a long drive, you will enjoy every minute behind the wheel.
Cons: The cupholders, but who cares, you shouldn't use drinks when your driving this car.
Overall review: I was skeptical when I first leased this car, but now I enjoy every minute behind the wheel.