2008 Lincoln Town Car

What a ride. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/02/2011. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I rented a 2006 Lincoln Towncar for a family vacation. Enjoyed the car so much that I rented a 2007 for next years vacation. We were so impressed we purchased a 2008 model with 20,000 miles and it drives, handles, and looks like new. The car is fully loaded with all options available. It is quiet, comfortable, and there is a solid feel of the road at any speed. Passing power is higher than expected which comes in handy on two lane roads. It handles gravel roads, out in the country, better than any car I have driven. Wow, what an enjoyable car.
Cons: It will be a sad day when Ford stops making the Lincoln Towncar.
Overall review: I hope they will continue making this car beyond 2011.
Slipping further behind, to extention. by cigarsandy in Joisey on 03/07/2008. Trim: 2008 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the 2003 version much more. There was alot more to love in thr '03 version.
Cons: No Moonroof Dropped 6 or 7 paint colors Almost dropped all the options No Fog Lights on a Luxury Car ? Totally cheapened it from the 2003 Version It's a shadow of itself.
Overall review: Lincoln needs to re-do this car, and keep it big, 215 inches long, and dressed to go uptown, as is the 2008 Caddy DTS Performance- Platinum Edition. Lincoln is almost all trucks now. That is plain wrong. After 3 Lincolns, I am buying a new Caddy DTS Performance/Platinum Edition