2008 BMW Z4 M

2008 BMW Z4 M Prices
2008 BMW Z4 M Fuel Economy
Woo-hoo! A Perfect Roadster! by Happy Driver from California on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2008 BMW Z4 M Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is so much fun that I can't wait to go to work every day! It's nimble, powerful, and makes any on-ramp a blast. I like the fact that it requires some skill to drive well; it feels much more responsive than other cars I've driven. The gas pedal may be my favorite part, but the brakes and steering wheel are top-notch, too...this car feels securely planted on the road at all times, even when I've tested its limits. The top rises and lowers quickly and the controls are easily managed. While the ride is tight and you can really feel the road at times, it is worth it for what I feel is an authentic roadster experience. The throaty growl of that engine...sublime!
Cons: I love everything about it, though there is a bit of a blind spot on the passenger side when the top is up. I'd much rather wait a bit and crane my neck if I have to -- it's much nicer to drive than my very civilized and practical sport-ute with the panoramic windows!
Overall review: This is a GREAT car! Far and away the best looking of the roadsters, to my eye, and a truly inspiring driving experience. I know that the Boxster is less expensive and some people prefer it because it feels less beastly than the M Roadster, but I have to say I found the Boxster less thrilling. The Lexus and Audi roadsters don't hold any appeal for me, and the only SLK I liked from Mercedes was far more than I wanted to spend...plus it felt a little bit like a pricey bauble instead of a driver's car. Maybe I could grow to love it, or all of them, too, but I think I was hooked on the M Roadster the first time I saw it and any other car would have a hard time measuring up to it.
My favorite bimmer by David from Sugar Land, TX on 07/20/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Design (looks), handling, engine, sport seats, torque, rarely seen
Cons: No longer being made.
Overall review: The best handling BMW and my favorite car.
"Porshe Killer" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/09/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: a lot of car for the money.
Cons: Haven't found any yet.
Overall review: This is the most exciting car that i have ever driven. You can have fun in strait line accelleration as well as drifiting.
"The ultimate driving machine" by Alien on 06/09/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is the ultimate drivers car, bringing everything about an ultimate sports car back to basics. The steering is very precise and acceleration is adrenaline pumping. Ride comfort is dead on with a combination of comfort and having the ability to feel the road. Power comes on strong and keeps on coming all the way to the redline. This is a very fast car for everyday enjoyment and it is not for the Lexus owner. Probably the best BMW vehicle in the lineup.
Cons: Gas consumption can be ridiculous but what do you expect from a high performance vehicle.
Overall review: The Z4 M Coupe has all the best stuff that BMW has to offer in their parts bin. From the CSL brakes of the M3 to the bulletproof 340bhp engine, the M coupe is an awe inspiring, jaw dropping, exhilirating vehicle to drive. If we only had autobahn roads in the US to truly enjoy this marvel of engineering and design.