2008 Suzuki Forenza

Roomy for larger people by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Suzuki Forenza Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a large guy and this car has lots of room.
Cons: No get up and go. very slow to start off.
Overall review: would buy it again if I had to do it over.
A Horrible Car by Unhappy from Texas on 10/30/2008. Trim: 2008 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is perfect for a small family.
Cons: I purchased my car new in 2007 and I can't tell you how many times it has been in the shop due to recalls, broken door handle, struats defected and was replaced, safety belts, air conditioner going out, same back struats defected for a second time after being replaced the first time. Does not get very good gas mileage. Sterring wheel winds when turning. I was told that the door handles are known for breaking and that is why they keep them in stock.
Overall review: I have not been happy with this car overall and I can't wait to get out of it. I was not aware of all the issues with this car. Each time I take my car in for routine maintenance such as oil change they always find something not working properly. I only have 15,400 miles on the car and have only had the car for a year and 8 months. I do not recommend that anyone purchases this car. I thought when purchasing a new car you were not supposed to have all of these problems. I would have been better off getting a used car. Thankfully my car is still under warranty and I have not had to pay anything out of pocket for the amount of repairs being made. Now I'm looking at purchasing a Sentra or a Civic something I know that is quality.
Worst Ive ever owned by Aliza on 08/15/2014. Trim: 2008 Suzuki Forenza, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Bought it new, seemed roomy for large guy like me and is very spacious and comfortable.
Cons: Bought new and now is 6 years old with only 53,000 miles. Takes special tires, has sealed transmission, and is the worst car I've ever owned. At only 53,00 miles, it now has one cylinder that doesnt fire half the time and was told it also npw needs transmission rebuilt. Your talking 6 grand in repairs. Mechanics have told me these cars are known for problems. ,especially transmission. DONT BUY!!
Overall review: DON'T BUY ONE!!
MY WORST NIGHTMARE by beverly on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2008 Suzuki Forenza, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i like the interior and the size of the car
Cons: i bought my 2008 suzuki forenza from a dealership 1 1/2 years ago since then the air conditioner unit went out. a part was recalled and when i called to get the part replaced i was told they had no more they would call when part came in ( never called me ) . 4/18/12 my transmission is gone my car is at the suzuki dealership they are putting a whole new transmission in the car,which they said would take a while. i asked about a loaner car because it is under warranty they said no they do not help with loaner cars .now i have to take bus to work which suzuki should pay for .I THINK THIS SHOULD BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY ,
Overall review: these cars should come with a warning about the problems
An Outstanding Choice the Suzuki Florenza by Myra on 05/18/2011. Trim: 2008 Suzuki Forenza Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a new owner of a 2008 Suzuki Florenza, I find it to be classic in appearance, and I base this finding as a previous Mercedes Benz owner. I am parcial to Janpanese engineering, therefore, I would compare this vehical to the Honda, Toyota, Hundai family. I hope because I just purchased this vehical less than 10 days ago my statement rings true. I would refer all of my friends and family to look to the Suzuki for their purchase, my overall rating woud be 9+.
Cons: Nothing so far......
Overall review: I would rate this vehicle a 9+