2008 Suzuki XL7

A good family vehicle by Reuben on 07/02/2011. Trim: 2008 Suzuki XL7 Limited 3-Row w/DVD 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent buy, in-fact my best car in over twenty years. I would have liked it even better if it had more than 20 M.P.G, rather than 16 M.P.G, because i think it is a midsize crossover that could have achieved a better fuel efficiency. other than that i am in love with my XL7
Cons: 1. This is a midsize crossover vehicle, which could have achieved a better than fuel efficiency. 2. As parents of 5 and seven years old boys, third row seat serves us excellently, however, i wonder whether it should be more usable for adults 3. The stoping of this model's production was a major shocker to me.
Overall review: An excellent 9.5 average
Great SUV XL7 by XLY owner from Michigan on 05/12/2013. Trim: 2008 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 3-Row AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great looking, excellent finish, outstanding power, incredible durability and reliability. Best car I have ever owned and I have owned prestige cars from Mercedes, Volvo, Lincoln, Acura, etc., Can't proclaim the quality strong enough.
Cons: A few rattles that can't be found, but that is very minor.
Overall review: Great car, if you want a reliable, roomy and beautiful car, this is for you.
BEST CROSS OVER EVER by CAMILO on 07/12/2012. Trim: 2008 Suzuki XL7 Limited 3-Row w/Navi 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: DRIVE VERY GOOD, GOOD HORSE POWER-TORQUE, VERY NICE CAR OVER-ALL !!
Cons: NEED LIGHT IN THE DOCUMENTS COMPARTMENT. NEED ELECTICAL SYSTEM FOR OPEN/CLOSE BACK DOOR NEED RELOCATE BACK A/C CONTROLS
Overall review: Free to problematic. VERY NICE CAR OVER-ALL
My faithful partner. by Robin from Winston-Salem on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2008 Suzuki XL7 Limited 3-Row w/DVD 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have owned my Suzuki for three years now. I have loved it from day one. It has been the perfect car for me and my business. I have so much room in it. I have delivered as much as 35 cakes in it at one time. Unfortunily I was in an accident. I was hit from behind and knocked into the truck in front of me. I walked away without a scratch, but for my faithful car it was totaled. This really makes me sad. I now have to find another car. I just hope I can find another one that I can be pleased with like this one. It had 92,000 miles. I had never had brake work done or any mechanical problem what so ever. I will miss you girl.
Cons: I would just have liked to have gotten a little better gas milage. IT is a shame they are not making this fine vehicle any longer .
Overall review: The best and nicest vehicle I have ever owned. Hopefully they will make them again one day. I will be the first to buy.
Good bang for your buck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Suzuki XL7 Premium 3-Row AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very nice to drive with nice handling. Quiet yet has good power.
Cons: needs nicer or better color choices.Also needs better visabilty out rear window.
Overall review: Nice pleasant driving vehicle with some zip.