2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport

2 3 4 5 6  Next
bEST FOR THE MONEY by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/09/2011. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport Touring Package, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I LOVE THE ENTIRE PACKAGE.
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: ITS GOT IT ALL. 2 WHEEL 4 WHEEL ALL WHEEL DRIVE. GREAT IN THE WINTER.
Good Value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/07/2011. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Equipment for the price. Was a great bargain
Cons: After 10 months, interior parts started to rattle. 4 speed auto trans shifts hard. I took it to the dealership, however they stated nothing was wrong with the transmission. No fold down back seat.
Overall review: As mentioned car was priced right. Dealership bent over backwards to make sure that I was happy at time of purchase. However, not sure that I would buy another SX4..
Great Little car for the money that doesn't feel like a little car. by robbydodge_2000 on 05/08/2010. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought my One owner 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport. There is very little to complain about this vehicle. It has a very nice ride, not too spongy and not to stiff. I just love the styling, like no other. The big windshield gives a very nice view of the road. The mpg ratings are way off. I get 35mpg freeway and 28 city and I don't beat on the car, but I don't drive like a grandma either. I just made a 100 mile trip and averaged 40mpg on the freeway, I think the wind was in my favor though. I bought the car with worn tires and the handling is still great even in the rain. I bet it will be even better with new tires.
Cons: A couple of things I would improve on would be that there are no center armrests. You can however buy an aftermarket one off of ebay for under 50 dollars with shipping. There is also something weird with the resume, accel, and coast controls on the cruise control. You can set the cruise just fine, but when you want to speed up, slow down, or resume to a previous speed the car hesitates and overshoots the set speed almost as if it was hunting for it and couldn't find it. So I find myself canceling the cruise and just resetting it myself. The larger of the two pillars in front creates a blind spot when turning corners or when going into a curve. Also has no trunk opener on the key-less entry.
Overall review: I think the car is a great buy, especially considering the used alternatives. I test drove a brand new ford focus and liked the used SX4 better. I also test drove a more expensive 2008 Honda Civic with 50,000 miles on it and like them just the same. So if you wanted a Civic with the 35,000 miles I bought my SX4 with you'd be paying thousands more. So if you want a great gas mileage car with lots of extras like Climate control, CD player, power windows and locks, key-less entry, mpg digital display, and satellite radio then this is the car for you.
Suzuki knows what they are doing by Luis, Dominican Republic on 02/03/2010. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great driving experience, design, features, price, roomy, lots of space in the trunk
Cons: One problem with the car might not exist with the ones getting into the USA: the radio it brings does not have a "shuffle" option for your cds!! The other problem, front side blind spot while turning to your right, you better doublecheck if you are gonna make that right turn because you might get a little surprise.
Overall review: You wont believe what a great car you are getting for such a great price. It looks good, it feels good driving. You can add some nice features and still be under the price of a "naked" toyota corolla.
Not bad. Could be better. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/27/2012. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Touring Package 2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good gas mileage. Could be better with the six speed manual. The only small car that can fit someone that is over six feet tall.
Cons: The serpentine belt had to be replaced at 35,000 miles. Now the power steering pump needs replaced. After only 44,000 miles. Pump is over $600.00 for just pump.
Overall review: OK car. Be aware Suzuki is not bring cars to the US after 2013.
2 3 4 5 6  Next