2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid

Tahoe Hybrid by Muskogee, OK on 01/27/2009. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 1HY 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: An awesome vehicle. GM has a winner with their TAHOE Hybrid. Great gas mileage. On my last trip I averaged 23.7mpg over 500 miles. Normal everyday driving which includes rush hour traffic, highway driving etc I average 21 mpg over a week. Great sound by BOSE speakers. I put in after market DVD's on the headrests and they complete the vehicle.
Cons: Nothing so far. GM needs to train more technicians to service hybrids. We have GM 2 dealers in town. No one likes dealing with one and the other doesnt have a hybrid certified technician just yet.
Overall review: Great vehicle. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs an SUV
Best car I ever bought. by Bryan from Charlotte, North Carolina near Lincolnton on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 1HY 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a good looking, luxury SUV! I prefer a truck size ride over a car and this big auto is perfect for me and my family of 4. It has all the interior bells & wistles you would expect in a luxury sedan. There is plenty of power in this truck. The seats are very comfortable in the front and middle, a bit tight in the third row, but good for kids. I love the look of the controls and dash, wood grain is beautiful. I highly recommend the Chevy Tahoe Hyrbrid to all...plus it's AMERICAN made.
Cons: The back windows only going halfway down is a bit of a nuisance. The Bose sound system is good, but not great, something GM should work on with the manufacturer. I wish the 3rd row seating could be completely removed for extra space when tavelling. All of the pros outweigh the cons. I hope GM reads some of the areas of improvement on Tahoe Hybrid reviews, and make it even better in the future. I love this truck!
Overall review: If you are in the market for a SUV style car, seriously consider the Chevy Tahoe Hyrbrid.
Nice SUV by Betsy - WI on 10/01/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 1HY 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love my new Tahoe. Very comfortable, stylish and love the mpg. This vehicle teaches you to economize. Instrument panel shows best mileage; take it easy on the gas and braking and your mileage improves. However if you need the power, believe me its there.
Cons: The rear windows only go down half way - this is due to the design feature of the doors. Minimal inconvience I can live with.
Overall review: If you are serious about getting good mileage in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you.
A Better Driver by Roz from Ojai on 08/17/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 1HY 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I feel like I am driving a real luxury car with room for all the grandkids! Love having a hybrid and getting the thumbs up from other "fuel conscious drivers".
Cons: The third row seats are a little hard to adjust for carrying large items.
Overall review: Driving in instant econony mode has made me a better driver. I watch my speed of acceleration and find myself driving slower through town to get better gas mileage. Love when it says "99 MPG" in electric mode.
The best new hybrid out there that fits real sized families by Ingrid on 06/23/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 1HY 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. I bought it in April and it replaced my 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71. It is more powerful, very comfortable and has a luxurious interior, and drives by the gas station. It gets 21 mpg, however in town at low speeds it runs only on electric power. It is so quiet it is difficult to tell if the engine is on. Everyone comments on how quiet and smooth the ride is.
Cons: Cannot think of one.
Overall review: My most favorite car (and I have owned alot). This technology is the way to go, absolutely.