2008 Lexus GS

The wonder from Japan that killed the Mercedes E by Julian on 10/09/2009. Trim: 2008 Lexus GS 350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Just about everything
Cons: The absence of a MP3
Overall review: One of the best cars ever made. Light years ahead of my previous car which was a Mercedes E 320.
Best Car I've Ever Owned by misslisa on 04/28/2009. Trim: 2008 Lexus GS 350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely love the driving experience of this car. Hands down the best vehicle I've owned. Never before have I found such an excellent combination of luxury, handling, performance, comfort, and value.
Cons: I almost passed by this excellent vehicle because of its looks - its design looked a bit dowdy to me initially, but driving is believing, so now I love it. If I could change one thing about the car, I'd make the touch screen available while the car is in Drive. It only works in Park, as a safety feature, but it's a nuisance because then your passenger can't use the navigation system or phone book. You can use it via voice command, but my car doesn't like my Southern accent too much.
Overall review: I can't get over how underrated this car is, or why anyone would choose the German competitors after driving the Lexus GS. I just can't rave enough about what a joy it is to drive. I hope my car lasts forever!
Makes you wonder why people still think BMW is better by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus GS 350 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful interriors, excellent performance, very quiet ride. The pick up is smooth and immediate even when riding at 80 miles an hour. It is not hard to find myself speeding ... 4wd works well when teested on some tight curves. mark levinson sound system outstanding
Cons: none
Overall review: Yuo wonder whether Lexus knows just how good this car is: it's exterior design is a little too unassuming to beat the motor "bullies". I tested it back to back with the 335xi and the 535ix and it wins hands down - except in snob appeal. Maybe it's because it purrs instead of roaring.
The Ultimate Farce by SPEEDlovin on 04/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus GS 460, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nothing to like, is a fat bloated heap that will soon go the way of the dinosaur (minus the meteor).
Cons: Fat, ugly, overpriced, for people who think they are rich but really aren't.
Overall review: Buy a Lexus if you are a suburb yuppie who likes to think they are impressing people as they drive the modern equivalent of a 70s lincoln continental.
Excellent luxury car by Fish on 10/11/2010. Trim: 2008 Lexus GS 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: performance, comfort, smooth ride
Cons: Very small trunk space
Overall review: I traded a Mercedes E class for this. The Lexus has a far smoother ride and performance