2008 Suzuki SX4

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
The Surprising Suzuki SX4 Crossover AWD by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/28/2011. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Convenience Package AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Price. AWD gets me through snow around Seattle. Compact size makes parking easy. Power with the manual transmission moves four adults easily, good highway acceleration. Comfortable ergonomics, plenty of room for front passengers. Rear seats fold down for added cargo. Roof rack. Factory 16" alloy wheels. Great warranty.
Cons: 148hp engine with manual should get closer to 30mpg than to 25mpg city. Rear seats don't have much leg room for adults. Front blind spots caused by forward pillars.
Overall review: For a commuter car in regions that get snow, this is the best car I found, and I've been really happy with the purchase. Previous negative reviews I see on here seem really off the mark compared to the Suzuki SX4 Crossover I've owned since 2008. I feel like I got a great car. I've driven this car through two heavy winters and it moves and handles great on both packed snow and fresh deep snow. I wouldn't take it off road, but that isn't the design purpose for this car. In dry conditions, the manual transmission and medium-stiff suspension make for fun spirited driving.
Best urban assault vehicle. by Gordinsky on 03/18/2013. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Convenience Package AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Perfect combination of power, fuel economy, AWD, price, handling, and size for city driving. Easy to park and has a tight turning radius.
Cons: The 9+ gallon fuel tank takes you about 240 miles. Better to have an extra 2-3 gallons to get you over the 300 mark per tank. Also, the front pillars on either side of the windshield create blind spots when cornering.
Overall review: For combined city/highway driving, especially in areas experiencing seasonal snow, this is the perfect urban assault vehicle. Four adults and gear would be a bit cramped for extended trips, but for day trips it has enough room, power, and fuel economy to get everyone to the mountains and back. I use the roof rack for more capacity, but for the most part the Suzuki SX4 Crossover exceeds all my needs.
YGvdTJpSdkrWkx by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Convenience Package AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: That's a skillful answer to a diffciult question
Cons: That's a skillful answer to a diffciult question
Overall review: That's a skillful answer to a diffciult question
Great car very dependable by Biggen on 04/26/2012. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought my 2008 sx4 base AWD new off the show room floor. I cover all of Western North Carolina in my job ( sales). Snow, Rain you name it, this car is dependable. All I have had to do is replace tires and brakes, You know all the norms. No problems at all, and still going strong. OH I didn't mention I have 126,000+ miles. GREAT CAR!
Cons: None
Overall review: Plenty of leg room, I'm 6'- 4"
TOOTS! by PA 38305 on 09/12/2008. Trim: 2008 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like this car because its small but can still get a lot done. I used it when I moved and got a ton of stuff in it after I let the seats down. I have received lots of compliments.
Cons: I don't like that it dosen't have an aux plug which I need to hook up my MP3 player. I really like having an arm rest and this car does not have it.
Overall review: This is a great car, good use a few more things. Great for first car, it was my Graduation gift!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next