2008 Toyota Tundra

Great Truck Pure Luxury by George From Utah on 05/21/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax 5.7L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall Quality looks features
Cons: More lights & storage interior
Overall review: Had the Tundra 3 months looks ride & performance are great milage 17.5 to 18.5 not bad for 5700 LBS & 381 HP
Best Truck Ever by oldsfun on 04/03/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax 5.7L 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: TONS of power! This is a Toyota??? I can't believe it. This V-8 is the most powerful and smoothest on the market. I was not considering a Tundra until I drove it and then I was sold...
Cons: Need a 6.5 ft bed on my CrewMAX. Other than that nothing, perfect truck
Overall review: I love the room in the cab, power of the engine, ride of the truck, towing capability.
Lousy Mileage by Tom on 06/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Tundra Base Double Cab 4.7L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good acceleration
Cons: very poor gas mileage--wonder if Toyota will help with my gas bill after I spent $39500 on a truck that passes everything but the gas station
Overall review: Will not buy another and do not recommend anyone else to buy one
great full size truck for big man and hard work.. by Mitch Rochester, NY on 05/14/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 5.7L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: not only do I love when i can hit the gas on this truck.. I love how fast it slows down and how well it even turns. The truck has handeled everything I have thrown at it so far without the slightest wimper. And it is much more comfortable to drive full of people, gear and supplies for any adventure than any truck I have been in before!
Cons: none
Overall review: I have owned a few good trucks from the "US" manufacturers and it was easy to switch to this "import" when I learned how much of it is actually made here stateside. I really fell in love with it as soon as I test drove it, it truely is a great full size pickup..
Great Truck by Bill on 02/26/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Tundra Base CrewMax 5.7L 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great vehicle
Cons: Not a thing
Overall review: I drove GM vehicles for 45 years and I will not own another. Toyota makes Great vehicle.