2008 Nissan 350Z

The Ultimate Driving Car by Sylvia Pepper from Cincy on 03/04/2012. Trim: 2008 Nissan 350Z Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Love my Z.....love the manual 6-speed transmission, love the handling, love the exterior, interior could be improved, love the comfort of the seats, love the exterior color (white artic color), enjoy everything about driving it. Just be careful on wet streets and snow.....
Cons: The interior could be improved upon.............but overall no complaints at all.
Overall review: I still love it after 4 years. I love the looks, the handling, and am so pleased with my overall choice of cars in 2008. It handles beautifully and I love the 6-speed transmission best. It is a joy to drive.
Great sports car by Steve from new york on 04/11/2014. Trim: 2008 Nissan 350Z Touring Roadster, Owned 6 years.
Pros: bought this brand new.love the looks. great handling.holds the road well and super around curves. seats are comfortable. have the six speed stick,the only way to get a sports car.no problems over the 5 and a half years. kept in a garage and has only 13600 miles.
Cons: front access to glove compartment scratches very easily.the only gripe.
Overall review: have the san marino blue touring roadster and thing about buying a 370 in a few yrs.
"Eye Candy" by Becky from Oregon on 06/17/2013. Trim: 2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The styling on this car is wonderful and eye catching. I get lots of compliments on the car and it is fun to drive.
Cons: The 6 speed shifter can be a bit clinky at times, but drives like a dream.
Overall review: I haven't had one bit of problem with the car and I ordered it new. The pearlized white is easy to keep clean and still looks like new.
Lover Her by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/03/2012. Trim: 2008 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Roadster, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Always looks good and drives like a dream
Cons: Interior is this car's weakness. Hand rest, dash compartment both scratch very easily and looks bad.
Overall review: Would do it all over again...>!!
Enthusiast
My favorite sports car. by Z Driver from Virginia on 05/21/2012. Trim: 2008 Nissan 350Z.
Pros: Great sports car. Interior is easy to keep clean - I don't care about fancy. After all this is a sports car. I can drive with the top down in light rain. Beatutiful car which gets lots of compliments. Quick and eats-up mountain roads in Virginia.
Cons: I see nothing to complain about - a wonderful car to enjoy. My next fun car will be a 370Z.
Overall review: Wonderful sport car - it perfectly suites my requirement for touring and best of all my wife feels the same.