2008 Mazda Mazda6

Mazda ZOOM ZOOM by Mimie on 09/28/2011. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely everything! I've owned 5 Mazda's. The 626, RX7, MX-6, B-3000 PU and this Mazda 6. It really does go zoom, zoom! It corners like my RX7 and if it had auto pilot it could nearly drive itself. It's roomy when I take my family out, a wonderful road trip car, roomy, comfortable and the BEST feature that I love about all my Mazda's except the PU, is the back seats fold forward and you nearly have enough room to sleep there!
Cons: None.
Overall review: My Mazda's have never let me down, that's probably why I keep buying them!
Good Safe and Fun Car, make your commute less mundane... by Dan, California on 12/23/2012. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan Sport, Owned 4 years.
Pros: well it looks awesome i think, mileage is just ok, TOP Safety pick, reliable as heck, good acceleration from a 4 cylinder after 4000Rpm,
Cons: weak under 4000RPM even by comparison to other 4 cylinders, front seats are really uncomfortable, 4 cylinder is noisy, real noisy... my main complaint is comfort, it really lacks.
Overall review: Would buy again? well.... probably not. It's a great car for those of ya that can handle a bumpy ride and seats that are made out of your grandpa's tool shed. Still a great car somehow....
The Ultimate Midsize Car by runn70 on 07/21/2009. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan Value Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I really love the handling in this car. It is awesome fun to drive. I would have prefered a manual, but they were hard to find. But this 4 cylinder automatic is still awesome. Like someone said before, the 4 cylinder is quick, so the 6 cylinder must be a rocket! It really has a great sporty look to it. I prefered this car over the Altima, Accord and the Camry. I am really sad that they are discontinuing this look and restyled it for 09. The 2009 looks too much like the competition. I can see a lot of styling cues from this car that have made it to other makes. Everyone should be driving a Mazda6....08 that is. I could talk on and on about this car, but you won't understand until you own one.
Cons: I wish it had a bit more power and better cornering. It should have a standard input for your Ipod.
Overall review: Overall this car is a excellent value. If you want sporty...you got it! If you want great handling...you got it! If you want great gas mileage...you got it! If you want affordability...you got it! Get the message?
Awesome 6!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2009. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The gas mileage is excellent. Daily driver, 5 days a week, filled up two weeks ago and I am hardly breaking the half-tank mark.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Excellent Mazda, should of had got one of these long time ago.
The "Zoom Zoom" that I always wanted by "G Man" from Sugar Land on 04/01/2009. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan Value Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, sporty looking, great handling, great manual shift on 5spd at, good on gas and great as a highway cruiser.
Cons: Tansmission shifts roughly going from 1st to 2nd gear in manual mode. This is why I only scored performance with a "9".
Overall review: I have a 2008 Mazda 6i Value Edition. The car is a blast to drive fast on the highway and smooth riding when driven normally. The seats are very comfortable front and back. The controls are great. I love the red light at night on the instruments and radio controls. The car is very sporty looking. I recently drove through a rain storm, and the car handled very well. The car is very roomy, front and back. I am 6 feet tall and have no problem finding a comfortable driving position. Very roomy all around. The rear seats are roomy and very comfortable. I have not found any issues with room or size. Gas mileage is great and the handling is superior. Great car all around.