2008 Lexus IS

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Best Car Ever by Jay, Brooklyn, NY on 07/29/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great look and nice interior. After a lot of research, I still think the IS looks the best. I used to drive Mercedez E-320 and S-430. Even the IS-250 is an entry level luxury, but I love it the most.
Cons: The backseat space is tiny. But who is paying for it? The driver does, unless the passenger pays for their ride, otherwise they should keep quiet......
Overall review: Just get it, don't think twice. It's a great car.
Good Car by LEXUS on 04/20/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD 6-Speed Sequential, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has al ot of great gadgets, love the navigation, comfortable front seats, smart key access, decent power, AWD, fit and finish, rain sensing wipers, back up camera, turns alot of heads, and cool paddle shifters.
Cons: Tight backseats, hard to change lanes, more power could be better, ride height, better sound system.
Overall review: good car for the money, got mine fully loaded.
"The best entry-level luxury sport sedan" by Lisa from Bellevue on 04/13/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD 6-Speed Sequential, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the Navigation system (the female voice is very attractive :)). I also like the nice acceleration in which I was a previous Corolla owner before I bought my Lexus, I don't have to press my pedal that hard anymore when it comes to getting on the freeway. The ride is smooth and quiet.
Cons: The Sound System is okay. IMHO, the sound system is not as good as the Bose system in Acuras or Mercedez. Maybe I should've gotten the Mark Levinson package? The brakes make a grunting sound when I apply my brakes on a downhill. Not sure if this is normal.
Overall review: I love this car and I highly recommend this car to anyone!
Nice car by Ryan on 01/10/2012. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Car is very fun and sporty to drive. The keyless entry and push to start is great.
Cons: The car does not drive as well in the snow. Also the back seat is very small.
Overall review: Overall the car is great but if you will have passengers in the back seat often you may want a different car.
Nothing else feels quite like a Lexus by Lexus Lover, Logan UT on 08/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling, looks, comfort and the classy feel mixed with sportiness. Smooth, quiet engine. Just like a luxury car suppose to be. Fun to take corners with. It stands out on the road. Everyone always take a second, even third look at the car. Loads of standard amenities. Lexus service cannot be beat! Keyless everything is amazing and convenient. fit and finish is remarkable unlike the G35, which i almost bought. Leather is supple and soft. sequential lighting is awesome! Its true that they say "Nothing feel quite like a Lexus"!
Cons: Dislike is a negative word. i choose to say "wish they had": remote that closes the windows. the Keyless remote opens all the windows remotely but wish they can close remotely as well. Backseat is a little smaller but just like most people said, i didn't purchase the car for "others", i bought it for me! wish the trunk was a bit bigger to fit more stuff when traveling. Body gets rock chips very easily for some reason. my old passat didn't have any side door rock chips. But other than that, the car is a beauty!
Overall review: the IS truly is a beautiful car. I don't recommend it so that not everyone will have my car :) tons for the money. beautiful in every way: styling, lighting, performance, materials. I have test drove and STUDIED other options such as Infiniti G35 (very noisy, poor interior fit/finish, more $$, jerky engine), Audi A4 (over-rated in every way), Mercedes C-class (very nice and quiet but also over-rated, expensive maintenance cost, less amenities). Lexus IS wins in every category. You won't regret but don't buy one so i can still have all the head-turns and double-looks in town!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next