2008 Kia Spectra

Nike Beige 08' by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the style, speed, model, year, mileage.
Cons: Nothing yet I just got it and I will be taken my first ride to Florida in it at the end of July.
Overall review: I am enjoying the car so far. Its gets me to the places I need to go to.
Kia Terrific! by RalphA - Colorado on 07/18/2014. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Quieter than my Mercedes C230 Kompressor, comfortable ride, lots of pep - cruises easily at 80mph. Mileage better than EPA estimates - 32 mpg in city, 37-44 mpg on highway. My passengers state they are very comfortable in front and rear seats. definitely will buy another KIA as the reliability at 110,000 miles has been excellent.
Cons: Can't find any real fault with this vehicle for my use. I did replace speakers with Infinity and the sound is terrific with stock radio.
Overall review: Very nice car - will buy another Kia when replacing in another 100k miles.
Good car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/09/2010. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Safe, Comfortable, Rides Smoothly, Gas efficient
Overall review: Very good car
Better than Corolla, for less money. by CJ on 10/10/2009. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I originally bought this car solely because my other car is a Mercedes ML, getting roughly 14 mpg, and when I purchased it gas was near the $5/gal mark. As far as gas mileage goes, it's amazing. I drove it 1200 mi, going 80-85 mph most of the time, and managed to spend $70 in gas, working out to about 37+ mpg. I'm over 6 ft, and my aunt, who also drives this, is 5 ft 4, and the seats comfortably adjust to accommodate both of us. It get's pretty good pick up in my opinion, and this is coming from somebody who's other car has a 5.5L engine. I also like the fact that it does have an outlet for an aux cable, which i use for my iPod. Quality seems to be good, no problems yet with 16k on it.
Cons: I think the interior is extremely bland, there is very little character to it. I feel like it could have come with a few better options for the price, even though it was only about $15k. Being that it's so cheap, it's also extremely light, I've been on the freeway some days and been through all around by winds that were not all the strong. I worry about the quality of craftsmanship/parts. Right now, it's a great car with just over 16k, but I worry about when it hits 70k+. I'll most definitely be getting rid of mine before then.
Overall review: If I had the choice to buy this car again, I would do so. I'm very happy with it overall, it handles fairly well, it gets good gas mileage, and it gets the job done. It's a little bland, but at $15k- what car isn't? It's much less common the the Toyota Corolla and others in it's class, and it's cheaper too! I worry about the quality, however there is a pretty unbeatable warranty to clear pretty much any worry about quality.
Great Car by Tim from Minneapolis on 07/17/2009. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have 18k on this car. Great gas mileage avg 30's in the city & 40 on the highway. Acceleration in the city is very adequate. I think this is a quiet car compared to our Vibe & CR-V. I have had no problems.
Cons: Would like a outside temp gauge.
Overall review: Would defenitely purchas this car again.