2008 Kia Spectra5

2008 Kia Spectra5 Prices
2008 Kia Spectra5 Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Car by Cricket on 03/12/2010. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car handles great and is capable of sharp turns, the seats are comfortable, and the hatchback has a lot of room in it.
Cons: The dealership which I will mention is Napleton Kia. I would definately purchase another Kia but not from that dealership! I had one small issue that needed corrected when I purchased the car. They were not keeping a record of it and were going through literally a service manager every 4 months and still to this date cannot keep a service manager. The owner/manager does not follow through either to help compensate for the poor service problem
Overall review: I would buy another Kia Spectrum5, however, they have replaced this model with another model which is not a hatchback
Great vehicle fun to drive. by Jean anne on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Yes best car I've ever owned have had it for two years had oil and maintence done on it when needed... N0 PROBLEMS SO FAR!!! Would recommed this car to anyone one for the cash price.. would definently buy another Kia...
Cons: when I bought the car the windows had very little tint on the windows went and spent 200.00 on that.
Overall review: Great CAR!! low gas milage
GREAT CAR by D. WILSON on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great little car handles and drives great,love the sporty look have not had any problems at all with this little car. My wife loves it,I highly reccomend this car.
Cons: No dislikes
Overall review: Great car overall
My new best friend! by whitewave from Kona on 11/30/2008. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like its looks, handling, size
Cons: the drivers seat is uncomfortable for my back.
Overall review: i very happy and secure driving my kia...all the assessorys on the panel are easy to get to and easy to implement
Absolutely Amazed by Jesse from California on 08/13/2008. Trim: 2008 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, stylish, sporty... just a really wonderful car!
Cons: Kia still doesn't have a great reputation, so I spend a lot of time defending my purchase... the car itself is GREAT
Overall review: If you're looking for something small (i.e. not an suv...) but still roomy enough to carry your friends or a full set of drums and amps :), then this is definitely the car for you!