2008 Chrysler 300

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Luxury with stealth weapon under the hood by Dale from Minnesota on 04/12/2010. Trim: 2008 Chrysler 300 C, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have a SRT Design model with great sport styling and handling. Can tow 2000lbs. Gets 20-22 mpg on the highway with a couple people. MDS engine system is flawless and smooth. When you want to pass, there is no shortage of HP. Huge trunk with fold down rear seats. Goodyear RSA 20" tires work great in the rain and pretty well in the snow.
Cons: Just some of the plastic trim parts.
Overall review: Replaced my Avalanche and don't really miss the poor mileage. Roomy and smooth ride. Good mid-life crisis car that you can still bring home the groceries in.
Awesome driver's car! by Jay on 08/17/2009. Trim: 2008 Chrysler 300 C, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I instantly loved the handling, the accelleration, & the firm substantial feel of this car! The look of the car took a little getting used to......but it's different and I really, really appreciate its style after owning it for a year. I often get complitments on the car's beautiful looks. And there is plenty of room for everyone & everything inside, too.
Cons: The thing that keeps me from being completely 'over the top' on this car is the gas mileage. Of course I knew - when I decided to purchase the V-8 Hemi - that the mileage would be less than great, but I really expected it to be quite a bit better than it has been. If Chrysler would put some real thought into it, I'm sure that they could get a much, much better gas mileageout of their otherwise-wonderful REAL CAR!
Overall review: For a couple of different reasons, I needed to switch from an SUV (3 General Motors models prior) to a regular passenger car. This was THE best option- for reasons already mentioned -for the money!
Review ID: #542006 Is this review offensive?
The ultimate in cool-the Chrysler 300 Touring. I love it! by George, Peterborough on 03/31/2009. Trim: 2008 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: When I first saw this car in a newspaper article way back in 2004 I couldn't wait to get one. I finally got my dream car in Jan. 2009. I purchased it second hand with 20,000 miles on it for under $16K, a great deal as that's about 1/2 the new price. Gotta love North American car depreciation! We purchased the silver as my wife was in love with that color but I wanted the cool vanilla. Anyways so far so good. We love our wheels and can't wait to take it to our summer home on the east coast with the sunroof wide open and the ocean breezed coming in! Can't think of anything I'd change. Love the seats, it sits so high. The front grill really sold us. It's the base grill but we love it.
Cons: Somebody else mentioned the blind spots. Yes, you have to be careful when changing lanes. I can't think of anything else.
Overall review: I just love my 300! It's big and comfy yet fits inside my garage. The back seat is big enough to stretch out in with tons of leg room. I love my sunroof! I feel like a million bucks when I drive it and I paid less than $16K! I just wish my wife had let me get the cool vanilla instead of the silver but I am learning to love the silver color. The interior is black which I love. The analog clock is awesome but I love the grill the most!
Love the 300c! by happyhemi from east coast canada on 06/20/2013. Trim: 2008 Chrysler 300 C, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Power to spare (300c), great fuel economy if your foot can resist pushing the accelerator to here it purr. lots of good and useful technology, some lovely hidden gems in the EVIC (love the 0-60 timer - press the musical note button and the compass button for a few seconds and you see new screens - scroll through and you will find it and a host of other items - to clear just push the compass button again) great build quality, quiet, smooth, a sleeper that has just the right amount of style, comfort and power. Ample room in all seat (6'1") good sized trunk.
Cons: blind spots - they are there, but this is more of a Note! rather than a full on Con.
Overall review: with out hesitation I would recommend this car!
I love this car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/21/2012. Trim: 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the way it handles and rides. I love the heated seats and all the roominess inside . Space in the trunk. Over all this caris only the best.
Cons: I wish it had heated seats in the back.
Overall review: It has always been a must have for me
2 3 4 5 6  Next