2008 Audi S5

2008 Audi S5 Coupe by Eva from Renton on 10/27/2010. Trim: 2008 Audi S5 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything. From the appearance to the handling.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Outstanding.
The Beast by Shahin, Houston on 10/20/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi S5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The performance, the handling, it turns heads wherever I go. Also, it has a great engine tone. The Bang & Olufsen system is amazing. Well, I can't say enough about the car. My previous two cars were an Audi A6 and a BMW 323. The BMW didn't measure up towards the end but I did have it for 6 years. The A6 I had for a little over a year and it was a great car, eventhough I bought it used.
Cons: Gas milleage. City or highway, both very low, but I guess it is to be expected. I just wish they would quote the right and honest numbers, mine gets 12-13 miles/gal in the city. I am not sure about the highway though.
Overall review: Great car. I hope I don't have the problem mentioned with the tinting as I have tinted my windows. Mine is a 2009, I wonder if things have changed.
American cars keep sliding farther down on my list! by Across the water from Seattle on 10/08/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi S5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We replaced our 01 A4 1.8T with an 06 Acura TL (which was a total disappointment). In July we took delivery of the S5 replacing the TL. After going to 3 dealers all of which told us 1-1.5 year wait period, one actually committed to building and delivering us one in less than 6 mths. Boy was the 4 mth wait worth it! It's nice having a vehicle that no one has/has any idea is. Plus at the time being only 1 of a handfull delivered in WA state made it even nicer. Before delivery we had a full Reiger body kit installed that made this sweet vehicle even sweeter. Best vehicle to date we've owned. By the way, was interested in a vette after driving the S5 for 3 months I may order another one!
Cons: 1. The so called sunroof. 2. The break dust after driving for very little distance, that bothers the heck out of me. Why does Audi still use soft rotors and hard pads!? 3. The temptation of dropping the pedal to the floor against all the imports that come along side and attempt to challenge me.
Overall review: We looked at the Mercedes C350/C63 AMG and the BMW 335CI/M3 none of which could match the interior/exterior design, features, curb appeal or style Audi has delivered with the S5. Turns heads everywhere, even HATERS give credit where credit is due.
One impressive German coupe! BMW beware... by DD from Virginia on 10/02/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi S5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, top notch materials, and great performance make this car a pleasure to drive every single day. The interior is the best I've ever seen at any price! I love the iPod interface, the B&O stereo, and the other electronic goodies are very impressive.
Cons: Gas mileage is not very good, especially around town. Audi could have lowered 6th gear a bit to cruise on the highways at less RPMs.
Overall review: Overall, this car was perfect for me. It's fast, sporty, but yet drivable and has a back seat and a large trunk perfect for a daily driver. It turns heads wherever I drive it, and have had several people ask me, "What the heck is that car? It's NICE!"
2009 Audi S5 by tmjrmjny on 09/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi S5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this car. It is eye catching and stylish. It is fast and handles great.
Cons: The seats are a little uncomfortable for my husband but I don't mind them at all.
Overall review: It is a great car with great features. We love it!