2008 Mazda Mazda5

Remember the GLC? Well now they have produced a Great Little Crossover! by Mike on 05/19/2009. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, Comfortable, Power and Handling are excellent. Tires and front suspension leave a little to be desired. It is great little people mover. I drive all Highway trips and am averaging 30 miles per gallon. Excellent for a vehicle this size. And very comfortable now that I replaced the factory tires.
Cons: I actually got 32,000 miles out of the factory set of tires.The last few months it roared so loud you could not hear the radio. Every tire bounced at highway speeds. Suspension was uncontrollable with those tires. I just purchased a set of Hancook tires and drivability is back. But hit the brakes even moderately at highway speeds and the front suspension bounces until the brakes settle it down again. I am thinking the struts are week on the front of the vehicle, or the brakes need bleeding again.
Overall review: I would rate this vehicle a 95 out of 100. Mazda has made a fine little crossover.
Love hate my mazda5 by Gngmolina on 10/07/2012. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love that I it fits 6 passengers. It's is grat for a family of five. Love the extra storage spaces under seats and plenty cup holders. Love that it is low on gas. That I can drive it into NYC and easily find parking. It handles well even with 6 passengers on highway.
Cons: I hate that I had to replace the trans axle, transmission, and engine and have only had it for a year.
Overall review: Love this car but thinking of getting rid of it because I can't afford to keep fixing parts.
Great Car for Family with 1 or 2 kids by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2008. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: LOVE the car!! We have dark burgandy leather seats, which we love too!! I love that it's like a mini van but not. We have a 9 year old girl, and she loves the DVD player with the cordless earphoens... also, the sliding doors allow us not to worry she will pop open the door on another car. PLUS, the additional seating makes a very comfy ride when we take her and her friends places. It's the perfect car for a couple with one or two children, but can understand why someone with more kids would prefer a real van or SUV.
Cons: No complaints at this time.
Overall review: My favorite car to date!! Perfect for a smaller family because it allows friends to come along. Ours also gets very good gas milage, which we need now.
Mini van features without being one. by Skoolteacher on 03/09/2014. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Roomy, handles well. Great for a small family. LOVE the sliding doors. All the features of a mini van without being one. Great on gas.
Cons: None, I haven't had any problems....
Overall review: Great car.
GREAT MINI VAN by cars%20lover on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2008 Mazda Mazda5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: VERY AGILE, FUN TO DRIVE, COMFORTABLE, CONVINIENT, LOVE THE SLIDING DOORS, REASONABLE 24MPG CITY HWAY COMBO. WITH 5SPD TRANNY AND LOTA OF ACCELARATION
Cons: A LITTLE LOW AND NOT TO GREAT FOR PUERTO RICOS TOUGH ROADS WITH THE HIGH PROFILE TIRES
Overall review: GREAT VAN THAT IS COMPETITIVE WITH SPORTS CARS, AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF THEM AND MAZDA IS QUIET A WINNER.