2008 Lexus RX 400h

a great hybrid by tommygunn from Michigan on 06/30/2009. Trim: 2008 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The RX lineup from Lexus is great; but the hybrid adds performance characteristics not found on the 350. Much faster, with taut handling, and great ride comfort. Whether to go to the grocery store, or on a 8 hour trip, the 400h provides a very comfortable ride.
Cons: The navi system is an embarrassment; too many legal issues to be effective, and takes forever to load. Bluetooth needs to able to pick up your phone when you get in the car; NOT by re regiistering your phone each time you get in the car.
Overall review: a GREAT car, with a few annoyances, but I would recommend it to anyone.
Dream car! by Vicki in OKC on 03/18/2009. Trim: 2008 Lexus RX 400h FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this is my mobile office. After looking at cars for over a year I had decided not to buy any as none were just right for me... 5'4" with very tall friends... Lexus was perfect! Met and exceeded all my expectations! I had buyers remorse due to scary economy but now I am just spoiled rotten! I can drive to my next appointment and talk into my cell instead of holding it or having a contraption on my ear. Can you say I am in LOVE! Car is incredible! Quiet, smooth, oh boy can it go zoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!
Cons: yet to be determined!
Overall review: pay the extra get the hybrid! bells and whistles are worth every dime! Lexus also knows how to treat their customer right! just a note for all those other dealers who didn't want to show a girl a car or deal! Come on guys wake up! We women can make the decisions too!
Our Dream Car by Louise - Henderson, NV on 12/31/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus RX 400h FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We LOVE this car - the performance on it is incredible. The quietness of the engine when you first start it is unbelieveable. When you take a turn, the front lights are fantastic - you can actually see EVERYTHING as the auto makes the turn. The seats are very comfortable in the front as well as the back.
Cons: There is NOTHING that we dislike about our Lexus RX400H
Overall review: We spent 2 months looking for a new car. We were betwict and between the Toyota Highlander and the Saturn Outlander.....UNTIL we found the Lexus. We fell in love!!!!
A Must Have by Nex2winn on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The body styling and exterior color selection. I chose Bamboo. Navigation system. Power rear door. Seat adjustments and lumbar support feature. Very quite interior.
Cons: Rear Camera seems to be somewhat distractive. Don't use it much. I rely on my own visual ability. Too many bells and whistles for me. Sometimes cars feel like mini offices on wheels. Why can't we just simply drive and be left with our own private thoughts and great music....Ahhhh, we need to just relax more. Ya think?
Overall review: Overall wonderful car. I love it. Maybe I'll take some time to read the owners' manual and get aqauinted with all the new features. :-)
RX400H is your best bet by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/11/2008. Trim: 2008 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent performance to economy tradeoff. Outperforms many vehicles twice the price
Cons: none
Overall review: I Like my LEXUS