2008 Nissan Sentra

The Ultimate Value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/01/2008. Trim: 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fuel Economy, Music System , Huge Trunk , Leg Room
Cons: Tires
Overall review: Value for Money
El carro Nissan Sentra by Spidermonky from La Habra, Ca on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: El espacio es grande caben cinco persona bien comodas. En millas por galon esta bien como 28-30mpg. Me gusta que tiene una pantalla grande para ver mejor, la conexcion de un MP3 y una cajuela grande.
Cons: No tiene muchos enchufes, las puertas no se loquean automaticamente.
Overall review: Si lo recomendaria con opciones extras. Se maneja bien y para un carro chico tiene espacio grande.
Horrible Car by RemmyX on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Decent Gas Mileage
Cons: CVT Transmission is an issue, no power for passing. No way to align the rear wheels - a safety issue in my opinion. Very easy to break into
Overall review: Pass this car up, there are far better cars out there for purchase. IMHO Nissan screwed the pooch on this model.
Sentra Disappointment by Susan from Largo, FL on 10/06/2011. Trim: 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This car gets good gas mileage.
Cons: The interior is mediocre. The trunk space is limited and does not accommodate my needs. Performance is poor; I have had problems with brakes, unintended acceleration, and how it handles city roads. It's rough and uncomfortable.
Overall review: Poor. Wouldn't recommend.
Fabulous car! by Kflyy939 on 05/28/2011. Trim: 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car...I will probably say that a lot more in this review! It's just so...perfect! I drive almost 150 miles a week between school and work and errands and I've never had a problem with this car. I get 31 miles to the gallon with about 60% highway driving and 40% city. It's attractive, It gets lots of compliments. There have just been a few minor things, like you should probably get a bottle of paint to touch up nicks in the paint because it scratches easier than any other car I've had, but I just went to my local Nissan dealership and got touch up paint and no one can tell that I fixed the little scratches! Anyway, I can't say enough how much I love this car, and you will too!
Cons: The only thing I don't like is the front grill. It looks kind of cheap. I plan on getting a cooler one when I can. My brakes were doing something not normal, but it turned out to just be bad brake pads. Fixed those, and everything was fine! There isn't anything blaringly bad that should not make you get this car!
Overall review: I love this car!!!