2008 Volvo S60

Great car by new volvo owner on 10/10/2011. Trim: 2008 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. It is a real pleasure to drive. I drive 100 miles round trip to and from work on country roads and busy highways. The S60 handles it all in stride. Handling is pretty good and the throttle and brakes are very responsive. The car is kind of heave but thats not a bad thing as far as stability is concerned. I've taken corners on back country roads at speeds that would have rolled other sedans. The S60 is also very comfortable, the front seats have to be experienced...
Cons: The turning radius leaves a lot to be desired. I have a full sized pick up with a smaller turn radius. Rear visibility while backing is quite restricted.
Overall review: Great car, fun to drive! Get one.
Enthusiast
Great touring car. by Ace on 03/02/2013. Trim: 2008 Volvo S60 2.5T.
Pros: The front seats feel like they're custom made for me. It handles great, rides very smooth and brakes fast and evenly. The stereo system with the built in mp3/iPhone jack is a great addition. Heater and A/C work great. I love this car
Cons: The winter city gas mileage could be better.
Overall review: Excellent buy.
Don't Overlook Volvo by Fredw in Nashville, TN. on 08/25/2009. Trim: 2008 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Have had my S60 for 8 months. Excellent car. Very comfortable & good power. Has more than enough power & does just fine from a standstill. The power is very noticeable from 40+ when you put your foot in it & the turbo kicks in. You know it is there. Gas mileage, I don't see this as an issue. Currently am getting 21 to 23 in town, keep in mind I a m not trying to blow people's doors off from a red light either. Just got back from Illinois & used the cruise control. Kept it at 73 mph and got 32. Seats - they are the best on the market, designed well and very comfortable. People say there is not enough room in the backseat. I am 6'3" & keep the seat midway, my backseat has plenty of room.
Cons: Nothing mechanical at this point. There is a spot on the hood but that is from acid rain - took it back to the dealer and they were great. Told me to bring it in when I was ready and they would work on the spot on the hood, if I was not satisfied, then the hood would be repainted. No questions, no jacking me around just right to the point and get the customer satisfied. Nice.
Overall review: Overall it is a very nice car. Drives well, comfortable, and I am fine with the gas mileage. Volvo is right there with the other cars in it's class and insurance companies like it when you purchase a Volvo - rates are better on a new car than you would think.
Volvo S60 T5 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2009. Trim: 2008 Volvo S60 T5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Front seats are great and this car drive nice.
Cons: Service at "Powell Volvo" in Scottsdale is terable ... never go back there again
Overall review: Nice car
Awesome Awesome by Lincoln Nebr on 10/05/2008. Trim: 2008 Volvo S60 2.5T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look of the Volvo S60.....people always look. It has great pick up and go. Driving is fun. The front seats are AWESOME.
Cons: I wish there was a little more starage room. The key is odd...if you haveother keys ahnging they rub your knee. The back seat has no leg room.
Overall review: I love it....