2008 Audi A5

Not Your Father's Sport Coupe by Andrew from Los Angeles on 12/15/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi A5 Coupe with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Road manners, performance and unique style.
Cons: The automatic transmission has some quirks; odd kick down on braking. Acceleration in non-Sport mode offers a modest hesitation I find frustrating.
Overall review: Styling and quality aside (which this vehicle has in abundance), the A5 has a grown-up feel to it that won't intimidate 20- or 30-somethings. It isn't your father's sport coupe. The Bang & Olufsen sound system is unparalleled. I have never heard such sound quality in a car...and I come from a long line of Bose lovers. A spacious trunk and better than decent highway gas milage round out an altogether thrilling drive.
the best car ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/03/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi A5 Coupe with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 3rd Audi the best so far.
Cons: nome yet
Overall review: best cai i have ever owned
Worth the Wait! by JR on 05/20/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi A5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The A5 has groundbreaking style. Interior cabin quality is significantly better than the competition. The ride is super smooth yet has sufficient road feel. Trunk space is fantastic. The B&O stereo is the best on the market.
Cons: I really really really wish the sunroof opened. Oh, how I wish the sunroof opened. The glovebox is too small.
Overall review: I've waited almost a year to be able to purchase the A5. Its a work of engineering and styling art.
Seductive and Sporty by Hotshoe from Canton on 01/07/2014. Trim: 2008 Audi A5 Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Top of the list is styling. It's one of the best looking cars on the road ... a head-turner. Handling and performance are great. I have the 3.2L 6 speed have lowered it 1 1/2 inches and added front and rear sway bar kit ..... handling is incredible !! Technology is great, MMI, back-up camera, nav are all great features and easy to use. B&O sound system is best there is!
Cons: Sunroof doesn't open.
Overall review: An awesome car in every respect. Great styling and performance. Fun to thrash !! I search out entrance and exit ramps. I'll have this car for along time !
Love my A5! by Phil in Lexington Ky. on 06/24/2013. Trim: 2008 Audi A5 Coupe with Tiptronic, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Have the A5 with all options and S-line package. Performance, power, handling and way it looks is outstanding! Use to trade in cars every two years but with this one its been five and I don't want to get rid of it! Every day either in a parking lot or pulling up to lights I get "hey beautiful car and a thumbs up". Good for my ego and they are right on...beautiful car.
Cons: Sun roof would be nice but no way I can see they could keep the car lines and build it in.
Overall review: Fantastic car...Audi rules.