2008 Lexus ES 350

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
"The Lexus Lie" by Bklyn Ron-Greenwood Park,N.J. on 04/13/2010. Trim: 2008 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It drives quietly,has excellent acceleration.
Cons: If you are taller than Five ft. four inches,this is a horrible car,it is horrible to enter and your head is against the roof when driving;the GPS system is so complicated an astronaut couldnt use it The car is so low to the ground that it scrapes on anything other than perfect highways.
Overall review: Of the more than two dozen new vehicles I have purchased in my lifetime, the 2008 Lexus is easily the worst; I would never purchase another.
AN EXCELLENT PURCHASE by Norman Washington DC on 08/10/2014. Trim: 2008 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Completely aerodynamic body style
Cons: None
Overall review: I have own 3 lexus's ES300. and just purchase a ES350 Fully Loaded. A must buy
northern transplant by Lee in OKC on 03/17/2014. Trim: 2008 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The sporty look, mileage (up to 33 on some interstate trips), comfort in the cockpit, smooth quiet ride and instant acceleration if ever needed in traffic make this the best ride I've had. Enjoyed 4 Camrys and was looking for a fifth when I found this 2008 similarly styled ride. I like the roomy trunk, and the ease with which I enter the drivers seat and have the door close behind me with the slightest tug (I have the four door model). Don't have to get out to stretch out the kinks near as often on lonnngggg trips. I like that high speeds don't feel fast.
Cons: Paint seems to chip more easily than earlier models. I prefer the fancier wheels than the ones that came on my model (I bought it used) and the interior lighting which is controlled overhead is difficult to get right in the dark--a small light on or anywhere near the buttons would have made the controls easier to find in the dark. I notice it most often in searching for my garage door control. I think Lexus has recently addressed the traction on slippery roads because I'm one of many who doesn't like the 2008's handling on challenging surfaces.
Overall review: A 9 plus--some room to improve but they got the essentials just right!
Knight Rider by David from Michigan on 02/07/2014. Trim: 2008 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the interior is absolutely amazing. For anyone born after 1980, you should feel right at home with the technology, gps navigation, keyless entry, rear camera w/ alert, push start, seat and mirror memorization, voice command, dual climate control, to name a few. For the haters saying there's no headspace, come on, i'm 6'1 and there was plenty of space.The car is a true night rider, its virtually silent and it handles like nothing I've driven. I initially went for a 2011 CTS but the lexus straight up dominated it in every way. Once I drove and compared the two cars it was an easy decision. I don't have to tell anyone buy this car, if you drive it once, I bet you own one, period.
Cons: The car has a low profile, but its chassis is the same as the Toyota Camry, "Americas car" so not really a problem apparently for most. As others said service can be expensive but if your getting 200k out of a car in my opinion its worth it.
Overall review: Driving your Lexus will be the highlight of your day, Guaranteed.
Enthusiast
Good Car point blank! by kw on 12/01/2012. Trim: 2008 Lexus ES 350 Sedan.
Pros: power and comfort are just a few things i love about my Lesus Es 350. It's a head turner to the point i'm considering tinting the windows. It is also quiet. Too many good things to say about this car. I'll always buy a Lexus from now on. Next on my list is the big boy "Ls"
Cons: Interior lighting could be better.
Overall review: Love it. MPG is good, just a good quailty car. I would recommend it to mt friends. I've always driven good cars, so I'm not unaware of quaility when I see and feel it.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next