2008 Ford Edge

Poor transmission by Renee on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2008 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Lots of leg room in backseat
Cons: Factory transmission had to be replaced at 79000 miles now at 114000 miles it has to be replaced again. Very disappointing.
Overall review: I would not recommend this vehicle
I love my car by Ami - Atlanta on 09/10/2011. Trim: 2008 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very roomy, lots of options for plugs / chargers
Cons: as of today nothing
Overall review: I love my car
Just OK by Arkie on 06/05/2011. Trim: 2008 Ford Edge SEL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Design, comfort, deep console
Cons: I dislike the window noise when windows are down any at all. I hate the blindspots of the windshield pillars. Gas mileage could be better. AC doesn't have performance even on max!
Overall review: I think i will wait on purchasing a vehicle until it has been out a few more years.
MARIAH by Mom Darlin' on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2008 Ford Edge SEL AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is very easy to get in & out off. I'm 5'2" and 77 yrs old. Bought new and not one $ of trouble have I had. I only use Ford Oil & filters. I get 28MPG on freeway trips with the the peddle @ 75 MPH thru Nevada. Love My EDGE SEL.
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: I would buy another EDGE if I decide to.
Better than a van by Pammy on 12/06/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford Edge SEL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Works well in snow country --- loves to play in the snow and ice. Have not need repairs, just usual oil changes, etc. I have over 50k miles.
Cons: Interior was cloth and after 50k plus miles looks a little worn. Hard to judge where your bumpers are when parking and backing up.
Overall review: Purchased because it fit me well and we use it when we travel out of town. I had been driving vans for 14 years and really like the change, especiiallly in the winter. I put good deep tread tire on them at 40k and love the handling more than ever.