2008 Volvo S40

2008 Volvo S40 Prices
2008 Volvo S40 Fuel Economy
I really like my car! by Maryland on 02/28/2011. Trim: 2008 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everythng, I really like my car! I had a Camry previously and wanted something smaller and but still comfortable. This car has been a good commuter with style. I love the t-tech seats.
Cons: Back seat is tight for some, I wouldn't recommend if you have a long trip and someone has to sit in the back. other than that, no Cons
Overall review: If you want a fun car that's practical this is it
Love my 2008 S40 2.41 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/06/2008. Trim: 2008 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look, ride and handling of this vehicle.
Cons: The auto trunk unlock whenever you unlock the car.
Overall review: Great Car.
Volvo S40 2.4 Select Package by Dave from DFW on 01/14/2008. Trim: 2008 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Purchased this vehicle a little while ago and I really like it. Looked at G35, C300, A4, A6, IS250, ES350. I thought all were over-priced for the needs I had. Was looking for a simple, safe commuter car. Got a bargain at the dealer and paid less than a Camry SE V4 with similar options. I cannot complain with that one bit. Drives quiet, the lay out makes sense no weird buttons or anything. Runs smooth, brakes good, looks good. Got mine with the Select Package and has all the features I needed. Has great places to store stuff. I would recommend this little car.
Cons: Just a few items that are not really that negative. The rear seat is a little tight, but is not too bad; I sit in the driver's seat. The non-turbo engine is a little underpowered but rolling onto and passing on the highway is no problem.
Overall review: Great liitle car, the interior is better laid out than the C300. Really like it, and would recommend it to others.
Not the best buy for the price by TS on 12/23/2007. Trim: 2008 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks nice (on the outside). Very solid... feels very safe
Cons: Dash looks terrible. The center of the dash (housing the radio, etc) is not integrated into the console (looks very clunmsy and cheap). Rough-sounding engine
Overall review: Rented this car for a week and drove it about a thousand miles. It drove pretty decently but was nowhere near a Camry or an accord or a Passat in quality
Review ID: #520568 Is this review offensive?
Great car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/23/2014. Trim: 2008 Volvo S40 2.4i, Owned 4 years.
Pros: First and foremost safety....as well as car is comfortable, good performance, luxury styling, high quality, very reliable.
Cons: Nothing really.
Overall review: Overall great value. Ideal car for young adult in college or just starting out in their careers or young family looking wanting