2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid

2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Prices
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Fuel Economy
Malibu by Choice by MidwestMalibu on 02/21/2009. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent quality, handles very well on the road or in traffic. Interior styling is comparable to European/ foreign vehicles. Dashboard contains about everybit of information needed.
Cons: Tight in the drivers side, would like to of had front seat controls and drivers and passenger heat/cooling controls.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle for the price, I haven't seen the MPG expected just yet, but only have 5,000 miles on the vehicle so maybe that will improve. Test drove other comparable models and really thought this car had the best handling and "feel." Would highly recommend. American made car with European styling.
Nice choice by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/15/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For the dollar, you can't beat it. The small increase in milage(5-10%) via the hybrid outways the cost. The interior is above average. A fine looking auto as well.
Cons: The air conditioning conpressor failed in the first week of ownership. Dealer could not get a replacement for a few days due to most parts going to manufacture of new cars.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone in the market for a good four to five passenger car.
THE RIGHT CHOICE by STEPHANIE , GA on 09/21/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned a toyota and a honda. This was a shock when I drove the chevy . They have really stepped up the the style , comfort , and best of all the price of this car. I was so thankful I took time to give chevy a chance on the hybird. I will never buy toyota again .
Cons: no cons
Overall review: drive one - you will love it ! The price is great , and the comfort is wonderful. This car is highly underated by these car magazines. I love my car !!!!!
New Chevy Malibu Hybrid! by Megan from North Carolina on 06/03/2008. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was looking at the Malibu, not really the Hybrid, but for the small price difference I decided it was worth it. The accelleration is great, and I am comparing it to a V-8. Really attractive interior and exterior. Comfortable seats (with lumbar and extra height for short people like me), great steering, clear sound-system (and free satellite radio during certain promotions), and good visability (again, for a short person).
Cons: 1.) As I knew ahead of time, there is not a substantial fuel savings. Still, every penny counts these days! 2.) The accellerator is way too close to the center colsole. I have tiny feet and I notice it, so I would imagine someone else would find it even more troublesome. 3.) Although there is a strap to pull the trunk lid down, to press/slam it closed, you have to press on the paint on the lid; there is no plastic, metal, or any other surface. I imagine rings, keys, and just wear and tear will start to show up very soon.
Overall review: Overall, I am very happy with this car and would recommend it. I test drove both the regular and Hybrid Malibu models, and found the handling and performance very similar. As I said, I was not in the market for a Hybrid, but it seemed to make sense and not be a huge price difference from the regular models I was considering. I think my favorite part is knowing how few there are on the road and feeling kind of special as people look questioningly and say, "OH! I didn't know Chevy made a Hybrid! Cool!"