2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

Great SUV/CUV by Susan from Arizona on 10/30/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought the Limited edition for the accessories. I love the vehicle! With the bigger engine & tires, it is comparable to other SUV/CUV's I've owned or driven. Not fond of leather seats, but with the Limited, that's what you get. I do a fair amount of mountain driving - high speed and lots of curves. I have always had a problem feeling the "tippiness" - but not with the Santa Fe. Beats both 4Runners & Yukons for making me feel safe. All in all, it's a great vehicle and gets terrific gas mileage which is important to me.
Cons: I wish the doors locked automatically when the vehicle was started.
Overall review: Glad I was talked into buying a Hyundai!
My Great SUV by Ray from Tennessee on 03/19/2011. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I purchased this 2008 Santa Fe Limited New, next month I will have this SUV for three years. I get over 25 MPG on the highway, and about 20 MPG in the city, for a mid-size SUV its good MPG. The one complaint I had was the door locks did not lock when the SUV was put into gear, but I found out that the Dealer can program the locks to lock at 15 MPH, works like a charm.
Cons: Some road noise on less than smooth roads.
Overall review: Great SUV and "YES" I would buy one again.
Great Buy Excellent car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/20/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe SE AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!! very comfortable EZ drive good gas mileage 16 city 21 hiway we have just about 7k miles I believe mileage will improve
Cons: No auto door locking when in drive
Overall review: Great Value for the $$$ this is our second Huyndai product
"Nice Ride" by Curt from Joplin Mo. on 09/20/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it sets up off the ground. The gas mileage is not bad for the vehicle size. I like the options and the style on the interior. The steering wheel controls are very convenient for the driver. I already own a '02 Sonota since '01, so I already knew the value for the price.
Cons: It seems like it takes a lot of pedal to get it to go. The passenger side airbag works intermittently, because the weight of my wife is on the limit for turning the airbag light off. I wish I would have known that problem beforehand.
Overall review: A good ride for a good price.
A Very Good Value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/08/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Price point and features. Very comfortable ride. Great Warranty.
Cons: No auto door locks. Interior colors limited to tan or light gray.
Overall review: The reviews are right... this is one great vehicle. Quiet and easy to drive, similar "in class" vehicles cost much more. I did plenty of research before my purchase, the Santa Fe is a very good buy.