2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

Great SUV/CUV by Susan from Arizona on 10/30/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought the Limited edition for the accessories. I love the vehicle! With the bigger engine & tires, it is comparable to other SUV/CUV's I've owned or driven. Not fond of leather seats, but with the Limited, that's what you get. I do a fair amount of mountain driving - high speed and lots of curves. I have always had a problem feeling the "tippiness" - but not with the Santa Fe. Beats both 4Runners & Yukons for making me feel safe. All in all, it's a great vehicle and gets terrific gas mileage which is important to me.
Cons: I wish the doors locked automatically when the vehicle was started.
Overall review: Glad I was talked into buying a Hyundai!
Great Buy Excellent car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/20/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe SE AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!! very comfortable EZ drive good gas mileage 16 city 21 hiway we have just about 7k miles I believe mileage will improve
Cons: No auto door locking when in drive
Overall review: Great Value for the $$$ this is our second Huyndai product
"Nice Ride" by Curt from Joplin Mo. on 09/20/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it sets up off the ground. The gas mileage is not bad for the vehicle size. I like the options and the style on the interior. The steering wheel controls are very convenient for the driver. I already own a '02 Sonota since '01, so I already knew the value for the price.
Cons: It seems like it takes a lot of pedal to get it to go. The passenger side airbag works intermittently, because the weight of my wife is on the limit for turning the airbag light off. I wish I would have known that problem beforehand.
Overall review: A good ride for a good price.
A Very Good Value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/08/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Price point and features. Very comfortable ride. Great Warranty.
Cons: No auto door locks. Interior colors limited to tan or light gray.
Overall review: The reviews are right... this is one great vehicle. Quiet and easy to drive, similar "in class" vehicles cost much more. I did plenty of research before my purchase, the Santa Fe is a very good buy.
Pretty hard to beat. by Dassler fom GV Arizona on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Had a 2005 Santa Fe, 4 WD. Quality impressed me enough to trade for a 2008. Did not like 4WD. Got the GLS 2WD. Great Vehicle and drives great. Gets over 20mpg in city and over 24 on the highway. Took several trips to Arizona White Mtns and to DenverColorado. Very comfortable ride. Would trade for a new one again. Great quality and value. Dealer has been great about fixing problem with cruise control switch and a door that rattled. The 303 ci V6 much better than the small V6 I had in the 2005 model. Responsive as I'll ever need. I like the 5 speed transmission and ability to change the shift modes in the mountains.
Cons: I am a somewhat disappointed with road noise from suspension on less than smooth roads. I think that Hyundai could do a whole lot more with sound-conditioning with these components. My 95 Chevy 4x4 was quieter on rough roads.
Overall review: One of the best vehicles I have owned.