2008 Infiniti G35

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
"Just go drive one" by Getting Smarter in Dallas on 04/27/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti G35 Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: With the, premium, navigation and technology packages add to the automatic Journey, you have everything that you can buy on a modern automobile.
Cons: Gas mileage is not great at 16 city, but for 306 hp that’s par with competitors.
Overall review: I’m a die hard Mercedes and BMW driver until now, the magazines compares the car with the c-class 350, IS 350, and 3 series. The only reason that I can imagine for this is price, if you’re considering an ES 350, E 350 or 535 BMW “Go drive an automatic G35S with premium, navigation and technology packages on it”. The car is the same size, has more equipment, more horse power, a better warranty and service rating. Best of all, you will get to keep the 20K you saved.
The best sedan. by MK on 04/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Infiniti G35 Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth ride - excellent driving pleasure. Very quiet at high speed - can't feel you're going at 180 km/h.
Cons: Didn't see anything yet.
Overall review: Best value for money!
Geat Vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/20/2014. Trim: 2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 6MT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Styling, horspower, control. Excellent Vehicle.
Cons: Gas milieage, wish it had a slightly better gas range
Overall review: Overall, I'm glad I bought the car. I'm glad to know that it holds it's value great and if need be, I am able to get a awesome trade in on this vehicle.
The Ultimate Luxury Car for the Average Person by Petmommy on 02/22/2014. Trim: 2008 Infiniti G35 xAWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The beautiful styling, luxurious interior, great excelleration, and comfort for tall and short drivers. Being petite, I love the way the pod moves down, to allow me to have a clear view of the road! Memory seats are great when there are more than one driver using the same car. The passengers seat is also fully adjustable and electric, so no matter who you are riding with, they can have the same comfort as the driver.
Cons: The "big" problem we have had is the passengers seats intermittent heating. The car has been back to the dealer 3 times for this issue, and they cannot find the problem. The finish has also come off the door "cup" and that section had to be replaced. The same thing is happening on the steering wheel where the stereo controls are. Wish the car had running lights and turn signal indicators on the side view mirrors.
Overall review: We love this car, and plan on keeping it for at least another 5 years. We do not do a lot of driving, and after owning the car for 5 years, we just hit 50K miles. The clean lines and overall appealing style makes this car a keeper. The gas mileage is not great, but we knew that when buying the car. If you like an understated, luxurious look, with great excelleration, this is the car for you. The newer models have the back up camera which is a fantastic safety feature and one we wish we had. I cannot imagine anyone not liking this car!
Review ID: #581905 Is this review offensive?
G35xS sport by Joe on 08/06/2013. Trim: 2008 Infiniti G35 xAWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Winter AWD super
Cons: Rien
Overall review: :)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next