2008 Hyundai Azera

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Azera is a great choice for your next car! by Ralph on 08/04/2011. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: At age 75 I have owned many cars in my lifetime. The Azera is the the best car of the group,both in styling, comfort and performmance, I purchased new and in two years of use I have 16 thousand miles on this car. The only maintenance required to date has been oil changes, I highly recommend the Azera to anyone in the market for a sound vehicle.
Cons: The gas mileage is good. I would prefer great.
Overall review: Buying this car was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I certainly have made poor vehicle purchases in my long lifetime, but the Azera is not one of them.
THE POOR MAN'S BEAMER by SgtUSMC from Philly - the Home of the World Champion Phillies on 10/30/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The performance compares with Lexus 400 series and the Buick Lucerne CXS; I know because I owned both of them and the Azera is actually a better performing car than both of them. It is plain yet aesthetically appealing in its exterior styling and simplistic yet luxurious in its interior. It will accelerate from 0-60 in just a tad over 6 seconds which is right there with some of the pricier sedans by thousands.
Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about this vehicle. And don't ask me about the Buick Lucerne which had a severe vibration from bumper to bumper whenever the rpms were at 1500 whether driving down the road or sitting in the driveway. And after ten tries by Mr. BADWRENCH, I was asked to leave the dealership by the owner. So much for customer care et al.
Overall review: The car I own is equipped with the Limited and Ultimate Packages which is the total options available for this car. And when so equipped, the Azera is one sweet performing automobile. I would seriously suggest that if you are in the market for a "new" car that you consider the 08 Hyundai Azera Limited with the Ultimate packages. Treat yourself to an outstanding car without breaking the bank; your piggy bank that is. And don't be concerned about it being a Hyundai as Hyundai receives a top rating from J. D. Power and Associates. So go ahead; treat yourself for a change. You'll just love this car.
A hidden treasure by Joe on 09/27/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The price for all that it offers, the style and the performance.
Cons: The front Design and the quality of the material ( my cup holder cover started acting up after 3 month but it is nothing when place in the context of the whole car. The gas consumption culd be better.
Overall review: This is a wonderful and excellent car. I will definitely buy it again. it drive well and for a used car (owned by a rental Company), it is worth every penny I bought. Thanks to the Azera owners on the blog who coninced to buy, you help not only get car but you mde me part of the azera family and a very very proud owner.
Happy for the next ten years by Feeling really smart- Chicagoland on 07/02/2008. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, value, value, value,....I cant' believe all the car I'm driving for what I paid.
Cons: No jack for my I pod.
Overall review: I'm a person who researches the heck out of large purchases for a long time before making the leap. I'm also a person who holds onto a car for 10 years, so I wanted a car I'd still be happy with 10 years from now. Well after a few months of driving my 08 limited with the "ultimate package", I'm more convinced now than every that I made a very wise decision. Everybody that has seen my car says "it's beautiful", and a few friends who are in the market are strongly considering the Azera, after hearing what I paid for it. The gas mileage has not been bad at all (over 28 highway- 65 mph), and 24-25 city (I take it easy when starting); the dash computer really helps to maximize your miles per gallon. When shopping I also strongly considered a Camry hybrid, Avalon, and Nissan Maxima, but even if pricing were equal,I would have chosen the Azera Limited ( the $4000-5000 I saved is a very nice bonus), and the much better warranty is the gift wrapping.Choose the black interior.
Exceptionally nice vehicle for the price, and well equipped. by Jerry on 04/18/2014. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has a ton of bells and whistles (the Limited)...from the electric rear sunshade, to the power tilt and telescopic steering wheel. The Navigation system is good, but not great. The sound system is good, and the fact that the CD/DVD is hidden is a plus. It has comfortable seating, front and rear...plus plenty of room both front and rear. The styling is good...the Genesis is a little better. The 17 inch wheels and tires are very good. Lots of room in the trunk for luggage and golf clubs.
Cons: Not too much...a little more power would be nice, but not necessary. Gas mileage could be a little better, but again, not bad at 20/29.
Overall review: This is an amazing vehicle for the price, however, it doesn't hold it's value too well.
2 3 4 5 6  Next