2008 Hyundai Tiburon

Awesome by The X Volvo lover on 07/31/2011. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GT LTD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well pretty much everything
Cons: all the plastic and the rear room
Overall review: Go buy one you will not be disappointed
Sporty little car! by Joanne from Havelock, NC on 06/23/2010. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It handles any road condition very well. I truly enjoy driving this car both short and long distance trips are very comfortable. It has a very sporty body design and the interior looks great as well. I have had many compliments on this car. I would highly recommend this car and the warranty is outstanding!
Cons: I have only had trouble with my left speakers cutting off only on satellite radio when receiver is hot, other than this the car has been a terrific purchase
Overall review: It is a worthy investment. There is few manufactures that have a warranty that lasts as long as the payments. I am very pleased with this purchase, having absolutely no regrets.
Hipness on a budget by Emerald3358 on 05/06/2010. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the way this car looks on the road...it's cool and sporty without the big cool and sporty pricetag.
Cons: The only thing is the lack of space. Even with the back seats folded down, when I travel I really have to work to get everything in (my stuff and my work stuff). Plus, you really can't take anyone in the backseat...it's just too small. But if you are single and don't need to take your friends around much it works out fine.
Overall review: I really like this car and feel pretty cool driving it.
Good For a Single Person by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/13/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like how the way the car looks, very sporty. I used this car for a month as it was a brand new rental car (350 miles when I got it) that enterprise loaned to me while my 2008 Altima was being repaired. The car accelerates well for a small car and it has a nice kick to it.
Cons: The Kenwood stereo they have in the car looks like an after-market one someone bought from Best Buy or something. I swore up and down that it was an after market stereo until i saw the hyundia logo on the bottom left corner and then read about it on the internet. The seats are very uncomfortable and there is little room inside. This car is the worst to buy if you have a baby/child who uses a carseat. Its a hassle trying to get your child safely secure in the car seat because of how little room this car has. The car did not handle turns very well.
Overall review: Overall its a nice car to drive for a SINGLE PERSON. I do not recommend this car for people with small children.
"The coolest sports car" by Fun girl who loves to travel on 10/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looking sport car! Beautiful in silver color and rides smooth and has a great pick up. I love my sporty car! I've gotten so many compliments from guys at the gas station, when getting gas and asking me how I like it. It sure turns a lot of heads when driving by. Some think it's a BMW.
Cons: Not a thing, it's the best car I have ever owned.
Overall review: A great looking sporty car and a great price. I owned a Santa Fe before this tiburon and really liked it and had no problems with it either. In fact, I used it for a trade in, once I reached the 100,000 mileage.