2008 Ford F-150

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
The ultimate truck is the only way to put it. by Coolray on 11/25/2010. Trim: 2008 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew Short Bed 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have had 2 F150 over the last 5 years. I just love my F150 pulls like a train the ride is awsome. I never do anything to it just change oil and go. I know i pulled a lot of stuck 4X4 cheys out of the snow last winter. The F150 makes all the other pickups look 2 class.
Cons: Nothing love every thing about it.
Overall review: Overall review is i was a GM guy tell i stopped in to the ford dealer one day and left with a new F150. My next new truck is going to be a F150.
Better than chevy can make by Tyler on 09/18/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Engine(large and Full of performance), 5.4 liter, The ultra nice interior, 6 cd changer, Back up camera, heated seats, Towing power, Acceleration is excellent, Automatic lights, Lots of room inside to feel comfortable, The traction to the road is great, 4X4, The breaks are really good and responsive as well, I could go on and on and on.
Cons: I can't find any :)
Overall review: I love The F-150. IT beats both dodge and chevy when it comes to trucks period.
08 F150 XLT X-Cab 4x4 by Fever, IA on 07/12/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Short Bed 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ride, handling, payload, trailering. I tow a 3500 pound trailer, and this truck just ignores it. Set the cruise on 70 and away I go. Loaded the bed FULL of sod; barely sagged. Tons of suspension, yet drives smooth empty or loaded. Drove 16 hours from IA to TX without any aches and pains, seat is comfortable, as is the rest of the cockpit. Love the tailgate assist, as does my wife. 4wheel disc clamps down nice when you need it.
Cons: Little short on hp compared to other trucks, but the rest of the drivetrain seems to make up for it. Passenger rear door doesn't always latch completely and it rattles if I don't slam it, I'm sure the dealer will take care of it though. 11k miles and no problems, except for rear door. Not a big fan of the chrome clad aluminum wheels, but I'll survive.
Overall review: Great truck, all around. Search "bed bounce" on youtube if you are thinking of buying a chevy or toyota, it will change your mind. Bed hits the cab on a brand new yota going over bumps. Ridiculous. Added K&N filter and a magnaflow with duals out the sides. Have enough power to do what a half-ton should be doing.
I expect and deserve more by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/07/2007. Trim: 2008 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew Flareside 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Decent Ride Quality
Cons: Everything.
Overall review: I traded in my Ranger for the F150. What is happening to Ford? I never had any problems with my old truck, but now I have nothing but problems
Great truck! by Nate on 09/11/2009. Trim: 2008 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looking truck, feels solid both on and off road, performance is adequate, fit and finish is great.
Cons: Small block could use a little more power. Fog lights should be standard on xlt.
Overall review: We have a fleet of every model year from 2004 to 2009 of F-150's and they have been solid trucks, virtually no big issues to deal with. Decided to get one for myself and am not dissapointed!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next