2008 Chevrolet Malibu

Smooth ride by Shane from Canada on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Incredible power and handling, very quiet and smooth, very comfortable seats, lots of interior room, cool displays, remote start, good stereo, steering wheel paddle shifters
Cons: No Bluetooth, clunky front suspension, bumper has to be removed to change headlights, trunk not that big
Overall review: Bought this car as a GM Optimum used car. It feels like a sports sedan, but is very comfortable. I drove a 4 cyl version last year, which I thought was underpowered, but this V6 version really flies, and it isn't too bad on gas either. I've had a few minor problems with it, but the dealer is willing to work with me on them. I love driving this car. It has tons of power, it it quiet, and I've never found seats more comfortable than the ones in this car. The paddle shifters are pretty cool. Not too many cars this cheap have them. I wanted a fast car that didn't gulp fuel, looks like I found one!!! Would highly recommend it. The 4 cyl model would be good for anybody who doesn't need the speed, but wants the best gas mileage.
Great car by James on 08/22/2011. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LT2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Have 40,000 miles on the car. gas mileage around town 25+, highway 30+. braking, handling & comfort all excellent. nicely styed inside and out.. Have LT2, great feature set (accesories).
Cons: heated seat switch physical location, shift position indicator should be on dashboard
Overall review: I have owned cars longer than I care to admit and I must say this is the beast car I have owned so far.
A Car You SHOULD Buy!!!! by Idaho-Kentucky on 07/12/2010. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great car great gas mileage, its an amazing car taking it cross country many time. Easy to maintain. Looks good and run good. Had it full to the roof of stuff when moving took it acroos country then also had no problems with a load i was suprized.
Cons: Dont really like the cloth seats seem to get stuff on them hard to clean. But thats my choice to get them. Nothing really its a great car!
Overall review: Get this car its worth it! Have had it a year and a half now but 65K miles on it Run like it was new!
CLASSY GM DOES IT AGAIN by BILL on 12/21/2007. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LT1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LOOKS ARE AMAZING, ONE OF A KIND, LOTS OF STARES, SO QUIET INSIDE, 170 HP FROM A 4 CYL. GREAT MILEAGE. VERY ROOMY INSIDE AND QUALITY SHOWS IN ALL ASPECTS....I LOVE IT. CLASSY DASH AND GREAT SOUND SYSTEM ALL FOR $ 24, 000.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: JUST A GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY, LOOKS CLASSY AND BMW/VOLVO LOOK.. WHY BUY FOREIGN ???????
Review ID: #520487 Is this review offensive?
My Malibu by John C on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very nice vehicle. The 4 cylinder is plenty for the Indianpolis traffic, and the gas mileage is great. The car is very quiet internal, and the style is what I love. I love the interior lighting and all around style of this car.
Cons: None
Overall review: I would definetly recommend this car to anyone. It is soooo nice, I had to buy my wife a 2011 Chevrolet Malibu. Also I have over 72,000 miles on my car and it starts and drives like day 1. Glad to have been blessed with buying such a nice car. In closing, I received great insurance prices on this car due to the safety ratings.