2008 Audi S6

2008 Audi S6 Prices
2008 Audi S6 Fuel Economy
fast safe reliable great looks also by sam from florida on 09/12/2012. Trim: 2008 Audi S6 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling and performance
Cons: Gas mileage
Overall review: If you can find one, buy it
How Much was I worth to Omg I'm worth nothing now. by V10biturboEater on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2008 Audi S6 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It rides smooth and nice very nice finish.
Cons: Where do I start.The dealer tells me they fix electrical problems. I'm happy, problem goes away for a couple weeks.Make another appt. to dealer in that time ,I had check eng. light shortly after getting off phone for making appointment. Well thats great, its going in on Wednesday. Must be same problem?,It wasn't.Lack of power ,anyone buys it to be a quick. its truly is quick to dealer and service center.Since I only have 700 maximum characters to answer this I'll keep it short not worth. It has 3 annoying raddles 2 in dashboard 1 in right rear every bump on road. Since New in Feb19, 2008. So glad I sold it. Had to post this after in case new owner read this. Now,it's gone truth comes out
Overall review: Hate to say it. Audi,VW, and Porsche,Will never be my importer choice of car. Before 100k you might as well toss it up for sale. For the next 50k you'll thank me.
We'll take my Car! by Kerry on 06/02/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi S6 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the V-10 Engine and the handling. I never worry about losing traction---hitting corners fast and still accelerating through them is a great feeling. Plenty of power to do what ever you need to in and around heavy traffic.
Cons: I'd like the interior to have more leather trim more like the BMW M5 and Audi S8. Better cruising MPG would be great too.
Overall review: If you're looking for a conservative/sporty appearance but still like to zip around faster than you ever knew possible--this is perfect. When I start it up in the morning you know you're in something to talk about.
Bahn stormer by JJ on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2008 Audi S6 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent motor! This thing is a bullet...sneaky fast. Much fun.
Cons: Accelerator tip in is very sensative.
Overall review: For 90% of what you want to do on the road with a pure sports car this thing will do it too and you get the bonus of a huge trunk and four doors and all wheel drive.
V10 Rumble by Steve from Moline on 10/18/2007. Trim: 2008 Audi S6 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a screamer! The exhaust note has a nice rumble to it. I had a 2004 S4 once and it was fun, but unconfortable on road trips. This car is much better in that regard. Get the technology package, it really enhances the car. It is a sleeper with its power and handling. Most people don't notice the difference from an A6. The navigation system is much improved. It's easy to use. I've had it now for 6 weeks, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Cons: Fuel mileage, but that's my fault.
Overall review: Great car! The V10 is worth the money. If money is no object, go for it.