2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata

2 3 4 5 6  Next
First sports car by Alphonso on 09/28/2011. Trim: 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring PRHT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It puts the fun in driving and all heads turn to take a good long look. The car is 2008 and looks like new.
Cons: Parking is the hard thing with this car. I mean you do not want any one to scratch it so you park far away from everyone else.
Overall review: I'll keep this one till it's an antique and drive it often as posible
" you make me feel so young"! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/22/2013. Trim: 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Most fun you can have on 4 wheels. Not over powered so you use the gear box to keep the revs in line. This is my 3rd Miata....yes i'm addicted. It's definitely a keeper.
Cons: Only neg is storage.. but a small price to pay. If you want to do an extended road trip you may need to rely on FedEx or UPS to more luggage(i.e. golf clubs)
Overall review: If you have the opportunity. Get one more fun commuting and maintenance will not put you in the poor house. MPG is good for the fun. My '96 is with a friend with over 140000 miles and still going strong. You feel like a kid again with a new toy.
Best car yet! by Gretchen from Maryland on 03/28/2013. Trim: 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I had no idea when I bought this car, (dark green,black top) that people would stop,look at it, and say "Wow that's a great car." And still, five years later.I wanted a fun,great to drive car when I retired and this is one I could afford. I will drive it til I am 100 years old.
Cons: Gosh, almost nothing. I think the center window buttons, to make windows go up and down, would be better, possibly, on the side. Don't know, maybe they are on other models. It's not a big deal.
Overall review: This is the best car I have ever had, and if I had known, I would have bought one years ago. Enjoy, buy one!!
Sporty Ride by Jim Syracuse NY on 12/02/2012. Trim: 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles like a go kart, and gets a lot of looks
Cons: Trying to Keep the soft top looking good.
Overall review: The only one I ever owned and would buy another one
A great return to the true "sportscar" concept. by Cruisers from Florida on 10/14/2010. Trim: 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring PRHT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: When I asked my wife to help rate the car she said "everythings perfect". As her "personal driver", I wholeheartedly agree. We have driven our MX-5 from California (PCH, Mulholland Drive etc.) to Florida and have no complaints at all ! The only issue was on the run through the Mojave desert when the temp reached 120. I had to put a hat on to keep from frying the old brain !! A/C venting placement helps alot. It has the power to pass anything when needed. Lot's of guts. BOSE sound system is excellent.
Cons: I do not like the door side cup holders and the cupholders between the seats. That's all.
Overall review: I have driven many sports cars including one of the original aluminum body 60's era Cobra sportscars. This car is as tight as it could possibly be with much more "feel" to the road. It really performs.
2 3 4 5 6  Next