2008 Toyota RAV4

Best Suv On The Market!!! by Clyde on 08/31/2011. Trim: 2008 Toyota RAV4 Base I4 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything !!!!! I Am 76 years old And Have Owned many different cars and models. But this is the best all around vehickle I have ever owned. We LOVE It!!! Clyde & Cheryl Bramley Hemet, Ca.
Cons: None
Overall review: Excellent
Great small SUV by BigBoy from LA on 02/11/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota RAV4 Base I4 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage (going to Vegas from LA @ 80+mph yielded 27mpg where as coming back driving 70mph yielded 30+mpg). Small (only few inches longer and wider than corolla). 3rd row seating option (in case 6 of your friends want to get drunk). Due to 3rd row seating option, 2nd row can move front and back and it has more rear leg room than 1995 explorer I owned.
Cons: Ride is bit bumpy. Not going to rupture your spleen, but I thought Toyota would have a better ride. Very difficult to find V6 with 3rd row option.
Overall review: Like it but I give 8 for 4 cyl model because I would recommend V6...and ride wasn't as smooth as expected. 4 cyl gets the job done, but if you have extra cash definitely get V6. Supposedly they get almost same MPG so why not, unless you really stick by the speed limit. I specifically got RAV4 for my wife for the 3rd row seating option for a small SUV for one of those times where there are 6-7 people going somewhere but don't want to take 2 cars. I'm 6ft tall 230lbs and I was able to sit in the 3rd row with 2nd row pushed all the way back (though not most comfortably but definitely manageable for short trips). We didn't want to get a huge SUV or a minivan when our usual commute is driving solo. Only 3-4 inches longer and wider than Corolla and sits 7. 3rd row seat completely folds down and takes like 5 second from easily accessible cargo area.
not a good truck by victor on 11/05/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota RAV4 Base V6 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: looks
Cons: stoping the car not working......
Overall review: i do not like it
My Cool Rav by Doc Lott in Dover on 10/17/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota RAV4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive and easy to handle.
Cons: MPG is only about 17-20 mpg. No standard shift available. Miss my stick shift!
Overall review: Third rav 4. Love this car. Wish it still came in a standard shift!
Solid Crossover by beaching in miami on 07/02/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota RAV4 Base I4 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: styling and versatility are great. I have the third row seats and have used them numerous times.
Cons: the mileage is good but could be better. road noise is louder than expected. Water Pump failed and was replaced under warranty at around 50,000 miles.
Overall review: great car I plan to have for a long time. Other than the water pump I have not had any issues with it and I have almost 65,000 miles