2008 Toyota Sienna

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Great Travel/Family Car by Vegas Miriam on 06/27/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 8 Passenger Seating, Owned 4 years.
Pros: What I love about this vehicle is that I can convert the back seats to a flat bed and fit many large items for long trips. I can take large ice chests, chairs bags, and suitcases. My family members always like to use my van because it fits 8 people and we can fit a couple car seats. I like having many cup holders. What I love the most are the power seats and I don't have to lean forward to move the seat. I definitely love my sliding door with remote control. I use the electric sliding door especially when I'm carrying groceries or when I'm carrying my daughter. I like having the light that warns you about low tires.
Cons: Wow, I really can't say that I dislike anything about my vehicle. If I really had to say anything negative at all, it would be the driver's arm rest. I also own a 96 Toyota Previa and I love the armrest because I was able to adjust it up and down and it would lock. That is what I miss the most! I really hate driving without that armrest.
Overall review: overall, I think this vehicle is the best. I would highly recommend it especially if you have a family and pets.
What a GREAT van by Matt on 02/08/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sienna LE AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like almost everything about my Sienna. It is powerful, roomy and has a ton of cup holders. We live in the Northeast. When it snows the all wheel drive practically laughs. I've had more than a foot of snow built up around the van and just hit the gas and punched right out with no problem at all.
Cons: It's hard to come up with much to complain about. If I had to be picky I'd say the engine is a little noisy but having read about and been around other Siennas it's just the nature of the beast (which it is, by the way with 266 horses under the hood) The gas mileage isn't the best but with AWD you can't expect to get the same as a typical FWD.
Overall review: recently my family got side swiped in our Sienna. We have 3 children under 10. Thank the good Lord for our Sienna. The side air bag went off and the wife and kids were all fine. A little shaken up and one seat belt rug burn, but O.K. What can I say, we feel blessed to have our Sienna. BTW it's getting repaired from the accident :) I want that thing back and will keep it for a long time. MSN does an absolutely awesome job with this auto section, I love it and have used it a lot.
Fuel and Gas Leak on 2008 Sienna LE-Recall?? by Steve T2 on 01/03/2012. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Exterior appearance with car-like steering and handling.
Cons: Gas and Fuel leak issue on my 2008 Sienna van and I file a complaint to Toyota coporate on this issue with similar incident regarding their recent recall on fuel leaks on other Toyota/Lexus models. I not happy with this issue and have to pay for the repair. Please join me to file a complaint to Toyota if you have similar gas leak issue from your engine. Toyota Recalls 1.7 Million Vehicles Over Fuel Leaks
Overall review: Good van but I'm questioning about their build quality now.
worst of the worst by car mom on 08/13/2011. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 3 years.
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Overall review: I and my 3 kids thow up every time we go in the car. I gives you sickness. The transmission was replaced 3 times in 100000 miles. The engine is making a exploding sound and smokes when ever working over 10 minutes. I am fighting with toyota to get my money back (35,000). Now to trade it in I get 12000 only. The safety is a hazard, braking is horrible, I crashed in my garage door. My kid has had cuncusions by not having the airbags deploy. Omg and the recalls are unbearable looks like I will trade in for a used 4 gen town and country like my fathers which has 359000 miles and runs like new. No problems on my dads Chrysler.
The Ultimate Minivan. by Laura in Iowa on 10/12/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've riden in several minivans and this one was the best in size, comfort, looks, and rode just as quiet and nice as my car. I highly recommend this van.
Cons: I don't dislike anything.
Overall review: Great Minivan!
2 3 4 5 6  Next