2008 Honda Civic

Usual Honda by Spacecoast Honda lover on 02/05/2012. Trim: 2008 Honda Civic EX Sedan 5-Spd MT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Gas mileage, appearance inside and out, reliabilty
Overall review: This is my 8th Honda. 4 Accords and 4 Civics. Average 30 - 34 mpg for 70% city and 30% highway driving. Bought my civic new, and have never had any major problems after a 126,500 miles. Plan on trading for another Honda. The civic might not be the fastest, least expensive, but its does everything great
Love my Honda Civic by Deborah in Selbyville on 07/29/2012. Trim: 2008 Honda Civic LX Sedan 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i check my mileage with each new fill up and the lowest mileage I get is 30mpg. The highest I got was 40 mpg on open highway run. When I do a mixture of both city and highway driving I average between 33-35 mpg. Has plenty of room inside both the car and trunk.
Cons: Nothing bad to say. I'm very happy with this car
Overall review: great car to own. very economical
Civic by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/21/2009. Trim: 2008 Honda Civic EX Sedan 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, mileage,dependability,comfort for a small vehicle, good acceleration
Cons: Road noise over 60MPH. Two minor gripes: 1). The moon roof could use an indicator noise when left open upon removing key. 2). I'm right handed and drive using that hand predominantly, and find that when putting down the sun visor, I have to change hands because the cut out is on the right side of the visor. I'd suggest a cut out on both left & right side.(like I said, "minor gripes")
Overall review: Excellent value for a good looking car!
its not a ford by Glenn on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its highway mpg is very good and the car is comfortable
Cons: I wish it had a little more power I live in a mountainous area and it doesnt pull them all that well but this is the first 4 cylinder car I have owened
Overall review: over all I love the car
Cute Honda Civic by pj on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2008 Honda civic is absolutely awsome! I couldn't be happier with it, it gets 40 miles per gallon, I have the navigation system, moon roof, and Honda car starter in a Bright blue color. It has been very reliable, easy to handle, and very comfortable. Would not buy any other small vehicle.
Cons: I think that Honda should offer the car starter as part of the package instead of a accessory. Otherwise there are no cons.
Overall review: This car is amazing!