2008 Volkswagen Eos

EOS, the Most fun in the Sun you can have! by James - Arlington VA on 04/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Eos Lux, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Top is great!
Cons: None so far.
Overall review: What a fun car this is! It's the best vehicle I've owned so far. Great styling, details and a joy to drive. Love my convertible!
Great Hardtop Convertible by Maine Man on 07/24/2013. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Eos Komfort, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the styling, it handles great. Comfortable front seat and I am 6'5''. This one of the best cars I have every bought. It is very peppy with the turbo and fun to drive, especially with the top down. Great stereo too.
Cons: Not a lot of backseat room when I drive. Seems to use a lot of oil. Volkswagen says a quart every 1200 miles is acceptable! Must check oil level often. Also, seals on hardtop roof must be lubricated every year or rain will leak in. Not a problem if you stay on top of these things.
Overall review: Overall a GREAT convertible! Live in Maine and the hardtop is great in winter.
Unique powerful convertible by Atlanta guy on 07/07/2013. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Eos Lux, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: "I am in love with this car. When the first one came out in 2007 I wanted it but decided on something else that I thought was more practical. I regreted the decision ever since. In May I decovered a 2008 lux with only 28,000 miles and every option. I finally broke down and got this car and I am enjoying every day with it. I love everything about it. I have had no issues with repairs and no leaks. I have treated the convertible top with the recommended treatments. Everything works perfectly. I get compliments on it daily and look forward to every drive. The car has been getting 34 or more miles on the highway and about 27 city. The sound system is awesome. This is without a doubt my favorite.
Cons: Just a bit of a turbo lag that takes a little getting used to.
Overall review: I'm very thankful for this car......LOVE IT!!!
A Fair Review by gletrina on 03/09/2010. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Eos Komfort, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Acceleration, nice finish interior, good basic sound system, affordable convertible.
Cons: A little uncomfortable driver's seat (lumbar support), poor visibility when you need to go in reverse, a rear camera would be a very good option. Few and small places where to keep things in the main cabin.
Overall review: I am happy with my Eos although I am concern with its readability since I had an issue with a warning light that was cause by a fuel valve. Driver's side door trim had to be fixed once. I am not sure if I will keep it after the warranty expires.
Year-round Fun by Julie on 07/14/2009. Trim: 2008 Volkswagen Eos Turbo, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love this car....I have owned it for a year and a half and have no complaints! Its fun to drive and has plenty of room in the backseat! People comment on this car everywhere I go!
Cons: None
Overall review: Buy or Lease one...you'll love it!